Capello quits Juve – official (1 Viewer)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
sutnevuJ said:
Many good things are going to happen to our beloved football club due to the recent developments, and it all starts with the Great new that Crapello is leaving :)

Its about time you left Capello...and take take that mentally ill and overrated Inbahimovich with you to real.

You were never part of the Juventus Family and you never will be, so follow the money trail to madrid and take the losers you brought to Juve with you.
Yes, hopefully we'll bounce back ! juventus will show to the world that we're a great team ! and for all the players that would leave i understand definitely : as someone says here being at juventus at serie C1 is a major risk carrer

I'm feeling upset altough :cry:

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    Jeeks said:
    The big question is, do they want to go there and do Juventus want to sell them? (my question is in a utopia where Juve are staying in Serie A)
    In Serie A things will be different ofcourse. With the demotion though, juve is powerless. Capello has now set the example and precedent, the players will leave the club easier now.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Byrone said:
    I dont understand how ppl want Zlatan to go? The boy obviously has great potential,surely a new coach with a different mentality could reconstruct Ibra.As Jack put it,he needs some bench time to reflect on things & remember that the team takes preference over individual gain.Zlatan is playing shite because he is spoilt & some much need "tough love" needs to come his way.
    But the big question pops up. What if you humiliate him? Would he get mature ot would he become a problem child more than he already is?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Byrone said:
    I dont understand how ppl want Zlatan to go? The boy obviously has great potential,surely a new coach with a different mentality could reconstruct Ibra.As Jack put it,he needs some bench time to reflect on things & remember that the team takes preference over individual gain.Zlatan is playing shite because he is spoilt & some much need "tough love" needs to come his way.
    You wanna bench Zlatan Ibrahimovic? You'll have scissors flying all over the dressing room..!

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    But the big question pops up. What if you humiliate him? Would he get mature ot would he become a problem child more than he already is?
    Thats why we need a coach thats good with players & that can put the interest of the team before individual needs.If he continues his tantrum,then he is more than welcome to leave.

Zlatan is bein constantly praised both on the club & international level so it would probably be hard for him to accept a place on the bench.If Deschamps takes over the helm at Juve,i feel very sorry for Zlatan.

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
    Erik said:
    You wanna bench Zlatan Ibrahimovic? You'll have scissors flying all over the dressing room..!
    Maybe they could build a special bench with padded walls and make him one of those white Special jackets :)

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
    Zlatan is gone people... come on..... get real.

He doesnt give a rats ass about Juve and when he learns that he's going to take a pay cut, he's goint to be out of there faster than you can say "speedy gonzales" :)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    i just couldn't understand that the stars that we made especially zambo, cannavaro would leave ! look at their performances in the world cup 2006 ! unbelievable boost ! i'm wordless really
    hope that the lawyers can do something about that
    I can't imagine serie A without juventus , milan and la viola !

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    sutnevuJ said:
    Zlatan is gone people... come on..... get real.

He doesnt give a rats ass about Juve and when he learns that he's going to take a pay cut, he's goint to be out of there faster than you can say "speedy gonzales" :)
    speedy gonzales

Is he gone yet?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Byrone said:
    Are u trying to say that he wants to be like Alex Ferguson?
    Mido threw a pair of scissors at Zlatan
    March 4: Exit Mido. Dutch paper de Volkskrant reveals the shocking news that Mido threw a pair of scissors at Zlatan in the locker room after a training in December. Appearently the scissors missed Zlatan by inches. When asked if this was true, Ronald Koeman answered "You are well informed". The former close friends Zlatan and Mido are said to have settled the dispute and shook hands on spot. But Zlatan has also been quoted to not spend as much time with Mido anymore.
    http://www.zlatan.net/news/2003_06_01_zlatan.html

My bad, I remembered it the wrong way around

cristoforo1897

Jan 7, 2006
    he won two scudetto which will now be taken away maybe, i can feel for him. but anyone who aint got the passion for the club shouldnt be here in these testing times, and he showed he has not got the passion

Marko

GhostDog
    May 1, 2006
    That was expected: three years ago he said that there is the one club that he'll never
    coach (that club is ofcourse Juve), last winter he said that he'll never back to his ex-clubs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)