Capello ‘agrees’ to Real move (2 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
del neri?
i would go for claudio ranieri.he's handled big teams,he himself built valencia as a european threat.
ranieri should be the man.and if im not mistaken,he was linked to us the year lippi left.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Jigga said:
Del Neri? .......Jog on! Zhixin mate. That man hasnt got a clue. We want a manager who will last his contract not like del neri.:sick:
That's what I fear. I dunno what Capello is thinking nowadays.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
axlrose85 said:
del neri?
i would go for claudio ranieri.he's handled big teams,he himself built valencia as a european threat.
ranieri should be the man.and if im not mistaken,he was linked to us the year lippi left.
ranieri worst tactician

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
If Capello doesnt come up with some kind of comment within the next few days then he obviously is a coward. Im sick of these rumour all the time about our players/managers. Ok he did state that he wants to coach abroad, then he gets linked to man utd. So i understand why the Spanish fed on this comment. But it would be nice for him to comment on this situation, as im sure he will.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Capello Set For Real Move-Spanish Media
11/22/2005 12:51:00 PM
Several Spanish media reports, including one by world-famous daily Marca, are indicating Fabio Capello reached a verbal agreement with Real Madrid for a shock return to the Spanish capital this summer.
The news does appear slightly awkward as Capello is currently dominating the Italian league with his mighty side and Juve are considered as one of the favorites to lift the Champions League trophy at the end of this season.

However Capello isn’t new to shock decisions.

After claiming the 1996/1997 Liga title with Real Madrid in what was his his first year with Los Merengues, he left Madrid overnight to rejoin AC Milan, the team that practically became invincible under his command.

A similar situation occurred with AS Roma, the team he helped reach their long awaited 3rd Scudetto.

After a five year reign with the Giallorossi, during which many times he attacked the northern Serie A giants, and in particular Juventus, he ended up joining the Italian Old Lady in a move most Roma fans consider as the greatest act of betrayal ever committed against the club and its faithful

Besides Capello, former Bayern coach Otmar Hitzfeld has also been linked to the Spanish giants’ bench that has been slowly slipping out of the hands of Wanderley Luxemburgo, especially after last weekend’s 3-0 home battering on behalf of Rijkaard’s Barcelona.

Will the Juventus fans be the next to see one of the world’s best coaches, if not the best, hand in an unexpected goodbye at the end of the season? Let us know your thoughts!

-------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't actually be surprised If he was to move back to Madrid.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
axlrose85 said:
hiddink is a great coach.but i would prefer an italian to take over the post.and i know sometime or the other vialli's name would pop up.
but personally,id go for ranieri.

Ranieri can suck my dick! :weee: ha. Ranieri simply aint good enough for Juve. Guss Hiddink would be great but i cant remember even having a foriegn manager before, dont think we ever have.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Jeeks said:
Actually come to think of it, Madrid's squad does not really suit Capello's tactics. This means he will have to buy and usually he buys his players, I can see our team becoming very rich if he leaves.
this is exactly the reason why I don´t want cap to leave, I don´t want to lose players from a team, which has been built for years.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
The best case is that cap does not leave, but if he leaves I would take Hitzfeld. I heared that he is learning english and Italian

You can forget about ranieri. He is not a good coach. If juve is suppose to take a young, not experienced coach, I would like to see vialli.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Maresca said:
this is exactly the reason why I don´t want cap to leave, I don´t want to lose players from a team, which has been built for years.
Azzurri7 wants to lose players from the team, Zlatan above all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)