Capello ‘agrees’ to Real move (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>Fabio Capello will leave Juventus to boss Real Madrid at the end of the season, according to reports in Spain.

Radio Cadena Cope claimed today that Capello agreed to move to Los Meringues to revive the fortunes of the under-performing Spanish giants two weeks ago.

The report added that in order to ensure neither party backs out on the deal, a clause has been agreed, enforcing a financial penalty payable by whomsoever fails to honour the pact.

It is not known whether there is any substance to the report or whether it is merely wishful thinking on behalf of the Madrid side, who won the title under the Italian tactician in 1997.

For Real, lying in fourth place in the Primera Liga and losing 3-0 at home to Barcelona represents a crisis.

Coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo’s days certainly seem numbered and Don Fabio may be just the man to come to the rescue again.

The subject of a move abroad was addressed by the Juve boss recently.

His contract with the Bianconeri expires in 2007 and, only yesterday, the 59-year-old admitted to Football Italia that he would be tempted by a move to foreign fields - although he cited England rather than Spain as the proposition that interested him.

"It would be very stimulating to go abroad," he said. "At my age I’m always looking for new stimuli and I’ve always said I’d be interested in going to England."<br><br>Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Who do you want instead of him? Seriously, he might not be liked and his approach might not be the best, but who is up to his job? I don't see Mourinho lieaving Chelsea actually.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i agree with jeeks. he may not be liked but he gets the job more than done. and i seriously do not know who would be able to replace him...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well all of this is just hypothetical, but his contract does end at the end of the season and it looks like he wants to move on so not much to do on the juve side. As far as replacements I personally like Novellino.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actually come to think of it, Madrid's squad does not really suit Capello's tactics. This means he will have to buy and usually he buys his players, I can see our team becoming very rich if he leaves.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
madrid is a defender or two away from being a great side, and i think Cap would bring the much-needed focus to the team. He also wont have any problems dealing witht heir star-studded corps. We all saw with the DP episode that he doesnt care for the names.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Altair said:
Well all of this is just hypothetical, but his contract does end at the end of the season and it looks like he wants to move on so not much to do on the juve side. As far as replacements I personally like Novellino.
Hes a HUGE dp fan

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Jeeks said:
Actually come to think of it, Madrid's squad does not really suit Capello's tactics. This means he will have to buy and usually he buys his players, I can see our team becoming very rich if he leaves.

I agree jeeks, but i do fear with reals spending power and the players capello goes for, they'll be awesome again, at the time when we thought they're down.

Zlatan could be tempted!

Dam that shit!! :sick:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
So who's next in line? If it does happen. I really hate all this crap that comes outta spain. Its like our world revolves around them when things go wrong. Come to Juventus, we sort all your problems out. This could become a great advert.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I would love to have Prandelli or even Le Guen here if Capello leaves. But on a realistic note, we would probably end up with Del Neri, who is going to be sacked if Palermo still fail to perform.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
ZhiXin said:
I would love to have Prandelli or even Le Guen here if Capello leaves. But on a realistic note, we would probably end up with Del Neri, who is going to be sacked if Palermo still fail to perform.

Del Neri? .......Jog on! Zhixin mate. That man hasnt got a clue. We want a manager who will last his contract not like del neri.:sick:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)