Do you want him back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

^ I just hate when people say smth like that. If what fans feel is not important and it's all about business/winning/money, then why the fuck would we all be so passionate about the game?
Being passionate is one thing, being plain old unobjective is another. We need a player like Cannavaro in our defense as much as 40 year old virgin needs pussy to put it bluntly.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Being passionate is one thing, being plain old unobjective is another. We need a player like Cannavaro in our defense as much as 40 year old virgin needs pussy to put it bluntly.
The key phrase there my dear Vlatko is a player like, and not necessarily Cana himself.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The key phrase there my dear Vlatko is a player like, and not necessarily Cana himself.
Well TBH I can't think of much of them, and who would also be willing to come to Juventus. The only one that comes close, out of the players linked to us, is IMO Samuel. Barzagli is not one of them, neither is Criscito for that matter. My dear Chxta.

Exactly...

We need somebody better than our current defenders, and that category contains many defenders else than Canna...
Like who? In the whole world I couldn't think of 5 defenders that are Cannavaro's level.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Well TBH I can't think of much of them, and who would also be willing to come to Juventus. The only one that comes close, out of the players linked to us, is IMO Samuel. Barzagli is not one of them, neither is Criscito for that matter. My dear Chxta.

Like who? In the whole world I couldn't think of 5 defenders that are Cannavaro's level.
to be honest i think u r right vlatko at the current time we need cannavaro at least for our first year in seria A, specially after last night. its true canna, and zambro ditched us but in the current situation we need these players back with us.

although i have to disagree withu in one point why is barzagli not one of the defenders who we can build a future on. i think he is going to be one hell of a defender in the near future. i'd rater have him than samuel any day.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
God dammit, it's like getting married with a chick you saw cheating on you (and with a guy with a smaller dick than yours - aka Real Madrid) :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

although i have to disagree withu in one point why is barzagli not one of the defenders who we can build a future on. i think he is going to be one hell of a defender in the near future. i'd rater have him than samuel any day.
I wasn't commenting Barzagli's potential to become a great defender, though I'm not actually certain of it also, I was merely pointing out he's nowhere near Cannavaro ATM, whom I still rate as the world's best CB.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
BARZAGLI TO JUVE!
canna to napoli!
People dont deny napoli fans of seeing the cannavaro bros playing together for their beloved napoli team!

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Paolo always wore the no.28 and canna 5(13 at inter he felt unluky playing for inter) but when he came to juve it was 28 i guess cos his little bro wore 28 and it was a gesture of some sort to his bro.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004

A question you (and all of us) are failing to ask is this:

We have seen that majority of our current defenders are shyte at the 'lower' level that Serie B presents. We have also seen that Cana is going downhill at the 'higher' level that La Liga presents. So how much longer (or how) will he be able to cope when (as expected) we make our return to Serie A next season and he would have lost even more steam?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)