Cannavaro (1 Viewer)

Do you want him back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
Yes, I want him back. He's still a great defender and he will do much to help Juve fight for a scudetto. His leadership qualities are undeniable. And I think this will make Buffon happy as well and then he will want to stay with us.

Everytime I see Boumsong in Canna's place I get physically ill. Please Juve...bring back Canna!!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Nope, I don't want him to ruin the "unbeatable Juve defender #28" image he left in my Juventino mind.

Go to Napoli, bitch :D

Forza Juve !!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The whole 'traitor' thing is just silly. He's a class defender and one of my favourite Juventus players ever.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Go to napoli canna there wont even be a poll they will all want u back. Sure we need defenders but fabio is not the answer if we get bargzali he be just as gr8 as canna or even better.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Go to napoli canna there wont even be a poll they will all want u back. Sure we need defenders but fabio is not the answer if we get bargzali he be just as gr8 as canna or even better.
You're right, Barzagli is the most importent, but if we could get canna cheap, he would be great too.

Feb 7, 2007
i appreciate what he had done to juve all his achievements for juve but i can't forget when he stated that he will stay but finally he left our club our team when we denoted to serie b this is something strong and hard to forget ....canna stay where you are ...

Feb 7, 2007
no matter the price no matter his age no matter his experience i dont want him back ... he left our club and he went to real our most hated rivals... if zambro would like to come back he is another occasion as thuram is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)