Do you want him back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
@juve prince, i m for real,
we need to move on forget about the players who left we need to focus on the presence and future.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
@juve prince, i m for real,
we need to move on forget about the players who left we need to focus on the presence and future.
Ok, we need to move on... I agree, but Canna's presence is essential next year...we need his experience and versatility :agree:
why not play him and Barzagli next year?!!!
and I believe Barza needs more time to be in the same level of Canna's !!!:smoke:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
i say bring zambro back..
At least, Cannavaro has been a world class defender even before joining us. Whereas, Zambrotta was our son who grew up in Juventus and Juve made him a star. Ironically, he left us directly after our demotion.

After all, I do prefer Cannavaro. :agree:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Yes, I want him back. He's still a great defender and he will do much to help Juve fight for a scudetto. His leadership qualities are undeniable. And I think this will make Buffon happy as well and then he will want to stay with us.

Everytime I see Boumsong in Canna's place I get physically ill. Please Juve...bring back Canna!!
took the words right out of my mouth...:agree:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
his leadership qualities and reading of the game is second to none, lets bring him back and let him teach the youngsters the art of defending

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
True i hear u, but i still think this something the media cooked up, whos next zlatan?
No, they aren't just rumours. Emerson, Cannavaro and Zambrotta said that they can return back to Juve and they have their reasons, simply they haven't adapted to their new teams.

Why didn't Vieira, Zlatan and Mutu say the same? :smoke:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
No, they aren't just rumours. Emerson, Cannavaro and Zambrotta said that they can return back to Juve and they have their reasons, simply they haven't adapted to their new teams.

Why didn't Vieira, Zlatan and Mutu say the same? :smoke
:
cause they stayed in the same country

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)