Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (9 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So nothing new and nothing will come out of it. What's next?
And the authorities will probably punish us even harder after all of this commotion on RAI last night :lol:

The pigs running this league and country despise us more than normal people despise murderers and rapists. Italy is a sick, vile and demented country.

Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
How did we let these greesy fucks get away with this in 2006? How did we let them do it to us again in 2023?

You would think the most powerful club in Italy owned by the most powerful family would have protected itself better.

Which always makes me think that the rot comes from within.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Speak

- - - Updated - - -

He’s basically asking to the minister of sports to reconstruct the proces by a commission.

When the Napoli judge got exposed by that video that minister at least responded, but there was a massive shit storm on social media way bigger then now.

And like I said a while back what has that sports minister done since? Just all talk... I'm sure he's no different than the other bent clowns

- - - Updated - - -

How did we let these greesy fucks get away with this? How did we let them do it to us again?

You would think the most powerful club in Italy owned by the most powerful family would have protected itself better.

Elkann simple

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
How did we let these greesy fucks get away with this in 2006? How did we let them do it to us again in 2023?

We aren't though. We're the most popular and most successful but that's it.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So the minister of sport - Abodi said a few days ago that he never received any flash drive from Moggi because if he did, he would obviously do something with it.

Now Moggi says he DID receive it. He makes fun of Abodi saying that if he lost it somehow, he doesn't need it anymore as RAI already presented enough to create a commission which would look into it.
Looks like they really want to put it under the carpet, nothing is going to happen unless Giraudo wins his appeal :/

Jun 16, 2020
With the hearing now in session, the ‘Napoli Maradona club association’ is asking to take part in the trial to make sure Juve keep the -15 and to revoke the Scudetti won by Juventus in 2018/19 and 2019/20. (@tuttosport)

Wtf do they have to do with it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)