Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (36 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
FI
First rejected. In this case, nothing changes and the 15-point penalty is confirmed.

Second: The club win the appeal, the point penalty is revoked and so are the bans for ex-directors.

Third: The club ‘partially’ win the appeal. In this case, the case goes back to the FIGC court, which needs to clarify better the reasons for the point deduction and bans which are put on hold until a new verdict arrives. As a consequence, and just if the case goes back to FIGC, the new ruling could come with a reduced point penalty for Juventus and shorter bans for their directors. It’s an unlikely scenario but one of the options on the table which would further stretch the saga

Unlikely scenario? Its Italy - Its the most likely one

- - - Updated - - -

How long until we get the postponement verdict? Hour 2 hours? Have no idea. Can someone give an educated guess?
I too would bet on the third scenario

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Need chatGPT to write me a thousand words post about him much I hate Napoli right now
ahem-liz-lemon.gif

- - - Updated - - -

This sounds like the wrong defense
Agree on the surface that's not the right defence at all.

"I've had sex a thousand times, what does it matter if just one of those times was with your sister?"

But we'll see. These are professional lawyers paid to win the case let's wait till the verdict before we judge them

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This sounds like the wrong defense
The fuck... worst than our defence consisting of bonucci, rugani and sandro

- - - Updated - - -

ahem-liz-lemon.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Agree on the surface that's not the right defence at all.

"I've had sex a thousand times, what does it matter if just one of those times was with your sister?"

But we'll see. These are professional lawyers paid to win the case let's wait till the verdict before we judge them
The 2006 lawyers were paid to fuck us over

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ones who accused us want the judge to postpone it so they could re-do the sanctions against Juve. LOL

so they admit they made mistakes. LOL

cancel that shit!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
FI
First rejected. In this case, nothing changes and the 15-point penalty is confirmed.

Second: The club win the appeal, the point penalty is revoked and so are the bans for ex-directors.

Third: The club ‘partially’ win the appeal. In this case, the case goes back to the FIGC court, which needs to clarify better the reasons for the point deduction and bans which are put on hold until a new verdict arrives. As a consequence, and just if the case goes back to FIGC, the new ruling could come with a reduced point penalty for Juventus and shorter bans for their directors. It’s an unlikely scenario but one of the options on the table which would further stretch the saga

Unlikely scenario? Its Italy - Its the most likely one
This is gonna be it imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)