Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (38 Viewers)

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
At least two hours I think. I guess it's best to check in the evening. At worst it won't be today :lol:
It's been mentioned that nothing will be released until after Inter's game tonight or until after our game tomorrow, depening on results things could chnage

if we get back the 15 today Inter will be in 6th spot imagine the shit storm if they get knocked out tonight

you know it is Italy, anything is possible

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The anger inside me its hard to explain

Napoli and Inter our true enemies
Napoli are acting billy big bollocks because they have had good teams in recent years. I honestly don't care about them very much.

But I hate Inter. I genuinely hate them. Rangers for example I don't think about very often, despite the various horrors of their history historical associations, but I genuinely loathe Inter. Truly a diabolical organisation

- - - Updated - - -

This is Italy after all.

There is 60M more of these mentally ill morons around to make fools of themselves.
You know it's bad when it's not just the ones opposing you who repeatedly act like the worst kind of cunts. Plenty of straight up dickhead juventini cutting about the penninsula

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
With the hearing now in session, the ‘Napoli Maradona club association’ is asking to take part in the trial to make sure Juve keep the -15 and to revoke the Scudetti won by Juventus in 2018/19 and 2019/20. (@tuttosport)

Wtf do they have to do with it
these are the same clowns that initially wanted our 20/21 scudetto revoked too :baus:

(yes, inda won that scudetto lol)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI
First rejected. In this case, nothing changes and the 15-point penalty is confirmed.

Second: The club win the appeal, the point penalty is revoked and so are the bans for ex-directors.

Third: The club ‘partially’ win the appeal. In this case, the case goes back to the FIGC court, which needs to clarify better the reasons for the point deduction and bans which are put on hold until a new verdict arrives. As a consequence, and just if the case goes back to FIGC, the new ruling could come with a reduced point penalty for Juventus and shorter bans for their directors. It’s an unlikely scenario but one of the options on the table which would further stretch the saga

Unlikely scenario? Its Italy - Its the most likely one

- - - Updated - - -

How long until we get the postponement verdict? Hour 2 hours? Have no idea. Can someone give an educated guess?

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
FI
First rejected. In this case, nothing changes and the 15-point penalty is confirmed.

Second: The club win the appeal, the point penalty is revoked and so are the bans for ex-directors.

Third: The club ‘partially’ win the appeal. In this case, the case goes back to the FIGC court, which needs to clarify better the reasons for the point deduction and bans which are put on hold until a new verdict arrives. As a consequence, and just if the case goes back to FIGC, the new ruling could come with a reduced point penalty for Juventus and shorter bans for their directors. It’s an unlikely scenario but one of the options on the table which would further stretch the saga

Unlikely scenario? Its Italy - Its the most likely one

- - - Updated - - -

How long until we get the postponement verdict? Hour 2 hours? Have no idea. Can someone give an educated guess?
At 19:00, so a bit less than 3 hours

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
With the hearing now in session, the ‘Napoli Maradona club association’ is asking to take part in the trial to make sure Juve keep the -15 and to revoke the Scudetti won by Juventus in 2018/19 and 2019/20. (@tuttosport)

Wtf do they have to do with it
They've also asked for the 2021-22 did these cucks know inter won it that year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)