Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (69 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Can anyone confirm if this was on the report?

1681769687279.png

#Report - #Farsopoli: Bergamo reiterates to #Report that Moggi was "killed" by an industrial pact between TronchettiProvera, Luca Cordero di Montezemolo and John Elkann to bring the latter to the climb in Fiat and Juventus. Moggi and Giraudo on the other hand were too close to Andrea Agnelli.
water is wet.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
From what I understand, it's this. Enough time has passed since the passing of sentence that the case may not be reopened, nor lawsuits based on it.

@Seven is a lawyer I think, isn't he? Did I get that right?
I don't know what the statute of limitations for this type of thing is in Italy. But 17 years is a long time in any legal system.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
I've just never understood why we didn't fight harder at the time to prove our innocence and other guilt . I remember feeling that way back then it felt like we bent over and said give it to us :ratcafe:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I've just never understood why we didn't fight harder at the time to prove our innocence and other guilt . I remember feeling that way back then it felt like we bent over and said give it to us :ratcafe:
This is neither the time nor the place for your fantasies.

It was never about guilt.

Jun 16, 2020
@Hust 33 in 14

- - - Updated - - -

So what's happening? A mainstream documentary about calciopoli which also includes the parts which don't make us out to be some sort of corruption lone wolf hell bent on destroying football? If that's what's happening it's not before fucking time.
That’s what happened indeed. Some prominent figures speaking in the mainstream media.

About fucking time.

- - - Updated - - -

Inter are experts in falsifying everything it seems. Passports, medicals, scudetti.
Even their club is a falsified AC Milan ripoff

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
As expected, all of this is barely getting any traction. Apart of us no one really gives a shit. We should either take this as serious as we can and sue all those institutions (if we can) or we should just move on. At the moment it feels like we are still somewhere in the middle.

Jun 16, 2020
As expected, all of this is barely getting any traction. Apart of us no one really gives a shit. We should either take this as serious as we can and sue all those institutions (if we can) or we should just move on. At the moment it feels like we are still somewhere in the middle.
Well let’s be real it was just a show in Rai 3. Not a court case or whatever. It gave new insights and confessions on tv. It was the first time mainstream media choose our side (at least for as far as I know, haven’t seen the show yet). The real battle will be fought in court and not on tv. Giraudo’s case will be crucial and as pressure mounts we might hope that the FIGC will reopen it or perhaps some new legal way will open over time.

I consider yesterday as a small win. We didn’t gain anything but things are moving in the right direction regarding this scheme

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)