Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (72 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If in doubt, don’t favour Juventus,” Carraro told Bergamo ahead of a match between Inter and Juventus.

“Look, if it was (Pierluigi) Collina it wouldn’t be a problem, because if Collina makes a mistake then nobody says anything. Rodomonti is a referee who doesn’t have a great reputation… My God, if Rodomonti makes a mistake against Inter it’ll be bedlam.”

Refereeing designator Paolo Bergamo then called referee Pasquale Rodomonti with this advice.

“There is a 15-point difference between the two teams. If you are in doubt, trust me, think about the team that is further back.”

- - - Updated - - -

"We started with Juventus because there were more elements there and then were meant to look into the other clubs. And almost all the other clubs were involved, let’s be honest,” said Lepore.

“One day, a supplement in Espresso magazine reported all the wiretaps. Suddenly, all those phones were shut down and all we were left with was Juventus. We have our suspicions about who leaked the evidence, but never any real proof, so we just don’t know.

“If we had been able to continue the investigation, Inter were next in line after Juve.”
It'll be bedlam :lol:

Espresso magazine :lol:

Get in @Dru

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
There are three possible outcomes for the club: the appeal could be rejected, and the -15 points would be confirmed, the appeal could be accepted, and the -15 points would be cancelled, or the case could be referred to the Federal Court of Appeal to correct defects indicated by the College. In the latter scenario, the 15 points would be returned to the club, pending a new pronouncement.(Tuttosport)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Can anyone confirm if this was on the report?

1681769687279.png

#Report - #Farsopoli: Bergamo reiterates to #Report that Moggi was "killed" by an industrial pact between TronchettiProvera, Luca Cordero di Montezemolo and John Elkann to bring the latter to the climb in Fiat and Juventus. Moggi and Giraudo on the other hand were too close to Andrea Agnelli.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

1681769687279.png

#Report - #Farsopoli: Bergamo reiterates to #Report that Moggi was "killed" by an industrial pact between TronchettiProvera, Luca Cordero di Montezemolo and John Elkann to bring the latter to the climb in Fiat and Juventus. Moggi and Giraudo on the other hand were too close to Andrea Agnelli.
@Turk_Bianconero

mondo1

May 14, 2006
If you still doubt that this was an inside job I feel really sorry for you.
Look at how Barca defends themselves and look at how we defended us in 2006 until now with all relevations coming out after years…

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Not watching it is being streamed on youtube as I type, will rebroadcast later tonight, but from the comments, Juve were the scapegoats and inter and milan should have been sent down, more wiretaps are coming out, real shocking stuff, but we all new it was a farse from the beginning but it is shitaly and nothing will be done all forgotten tomorrow, merda fans wish, their end is coming 1 Billion in debt and still allowed to participate in all competitions, seria b is not good enough seria c2 await you fucks.We are coming for you figc and merda!!!!!!!!!!!
@Hust 33 in 14

- - - Updated - - -

So what's happening? A mainstream documentary about calciopoli which also includes the parts which don't make us out to be some sort of corruption lone wolf hell bent on destroying football? If that's what's happening it's not before fucking time.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

1681769687279.png

Why am I not surprised, I've always said John elkann doesn't give a fuck about Juve

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
from what I understand , there was a few new items, but as per usual Report program is full of seudo jorno's, everything said, was what we already know, the moggi info is not new, it has been know for years because his lawyers found this info. I just want this league burned to the ground and gravina ,ceferin, moratti, and all the still living fucks to suffer, the rest of their days, and merda is seria c2, thats what I want, oh and the stolen titles and a public apology from the soon to be destroyed figc that we JUVENTUS ARE INNOCENT in which we all know is the real truth and no merda fan or any other fan will change my mind till my dying breath.Everyone was doing what juve was doing back then, just like now but only ,only one team paid the price for all the shit this league did.We did not go to the tar because montezzemolo said not to go,but if we did we would have buried this league,missed opportunity then presents itself now.
If we don't get our points back JUVENTUS must go to the TAR and destroy this league like what was supposed to happen in 2006 like I said before all teams did stuff even today, enough is enough.
Don't know if this is true but dazn and the league have lost at least 100 million from the juventus fans for unsubscribing from dazn among other things.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
okay, there are actual news. it's getting interesting: inda might have falsified medical reports of players

dunno how the statute of limitations is for these things though
First passports now medical reports and those inbred fucks dare to tell us they're innocent by talking about Dr Agricola :lol: fucking burn that cunting club already fucking mental disease brewing that that circus for too long

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
"Non sbagliate a favore della Juventus", affermò Carraro. E Bergamo: "Era una pressione su di me, quello era il mio compito. Gli arbitri non hanno mai saputo niente di queste cose". Bergamo chiamò Rodomonti e gli disse: "Mi aspetto che non sbagli niente. C'è una differenza di 15 punti tra le due squadre. Se hai un dubbio, dammi retta, pensa a chi sta dietro". Toldo commise un fallo da rosso, ma non venne espulso: la Juve vinceva 2-0, finì 2-2.

We already knew this one didn't we?

Don't make mistakes in favour of juventus. If you have any doubts think of the team behind Juventus.

Jun 27, 2011
Why aren't we suing the shit out of all this injustice that happened to us? Why aren't we taking Inter down? Why aren't we burning the whole Serie A down with everything that has come to light? Explain it to me like i'm 5. From what i'm seeing, everything we need is right there for all to see how corrupt everything was against us. Calciopoli might have been the biggest injustice i've ever seen. This is something you wouldn't believe if you saw it in a movie from 1970.

On another note. After everything i've read tonight. There's not a chance in hell they're not giving us those 15 points back. If they don't, they gotta go through the division deduction points from many more teams. Unless they pull another calciopoli.

juvesince96

Nov 30, 2021
Why aren't we suing the shit out of all this injustice that happened to us? Why aren't we taking Inter down? Why aren't we burning the whole Serie A down with everything that has come to light? Explain it to me like i'm 5. From what i'm seeing, everything we need is right there for all to see how corrupt everything was against us. Calciopoli might have been the biggest injustice i've ever seen. This is something you wouldn't believe if you saw it in a movie from 1970.
Statute of limitations, but I could be wrong

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Statute of limitations, but I could be wrong
This could be the case for the penalized clubs, even if it's stupid.

Inda were never prosecuted though, no? In that case these bums should be, even if it was a long time ago. Otherwise it means one can get away with anything because something was done a long time ago which doesn't add up - how long is too long? There's no measure, for the justice system it shouldn't matter.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
None of this information seems to be new information - we had this information years ago, one month after the statute of limitations came into effect

Nothing is going to happen with this. The system in Italy is so fundamentally corrupt it will rally around and protect itself hiding behind the rules which are designed to protect the puppeteers in power who caused this

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
None of this information seems to be new information - we had this information years ago, one month after the statute of limitations came into effect
i don't remember reading about inda falsifying medical records, might have been published regardless

agreed on the rest, that's some pr campaign which might or might not shift the tip of the balance a bit for some people who missed the developments in the last almost two decades

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)