Bug reports (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith

JuveDever
Nov 12, 2005
Ramin said:

Today, the site is slow as hell. It takes ages to load a page!

Another problem is that once your in a thread, you cant see the title of the thread in the page. For example the "Bug Reports" for this one. But once i click add reply, then the title appears.
Ok added some large text to the showthread so it now clearly shows the thread title. Hope it helps :)

Keith

JuveDever
Nov 12, 2005
Don't really know where else to put it .. could make it a bit smaller and left aligned .. but then it gets lost :p

Any suggestions?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
IMO: make the part with the thread pages in it fixed with, remove the "Thread: " part, make it a bit smaller and put the name of the thread between the reply button and the page navigation, in blue color. Only problem is if the thread name is too long, but in that case you could put it to only show what it can. For example "Really long thread title goes h..."

Would look great. IMO.

Keith

JuveDever
Nov 12, 2005
I can't change the way the thread is shown like cutting it off and adding the ...

I also can't stick it between the reply button and the pagination because of the lack of space especially on the fixed width.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Bah, knew it couldnt be done.

You have to admit that taht would be pretty damn sweet tho ;)

Well, would it be possible to push the reply button and page navigation up a bit, and put a nice light blue background between that and the first post with the thread name?

Or, if thats not possible and maybe even better, put it directly under the main menubar, also on a blue background?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The search feature isn't working properly. Certain words work like "Juventus" but certain don't. For ex. I was searching for the "Cricket" and "Movies you've seen lately" threads, and it wouldn't work.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I discovered a bug when the problem happened with me now, when one logs off and relogs in, the skin comes back to the default skin not the skin chosen by the user.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
That's not actually a bug. :) When you log off your cookies are cleared, and that information sits in a cookie (your style choice)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Rebuilding the search index now so soon all old threads and posts will be searchable. :) It'll take an hour or so because we have so many posts.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I just realised that one can post only 10 smilies per post. Thats gay. We need a gay smilie :faq2:

PS. Good work on the thread title, Kieth :weee:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Marty said:
Rebuilding the search index now so soon all old threads and posts will be searchable. :) It'll take an hour or so because we have so many posts.
Cool. Thanks, Marty. Given that you posted this a few hours ago, I'm getting a lot more working now.

Still one thing I haven't been able to get working yet: searching thread titles in the advanced search. Anytime I seem to do that, it always comes up empty. Even for thread names that obviously exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)