Bug reports (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, he did that for the club stats, but not for the player stats yet. He said he's on it tho and as soon as he finishes I'll update the stats.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
When I wanna log on to the forum I usually type the forum's address (www.juventuz.com/forum) but that doesnt really work now....even when i go to juventuz.com and click on forum, that does not work...so I instead click on any of the latest threads which will take me to the thread then i click on today's post to start interacting:fero:

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #347
    Rami said:
    Its not working now, but perhaps it did work earlier I am not sure....
    Would you like to describe some symptoms so that when the good doctor comes around, he will know what to inject you with? :smile:

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Martin said:
    Would you like to describe some symptoms so that when the good doctor comes around, he will know what to inject you with? :smile:
    But you were a doctor some day....and a geek:D

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Rami said:
    When I wanna log on to the forum I usually type the forum's address (www.juventuz.com/forum) but that doesnt really work now....even when i go to juventuz.com and click on forum, that does not work...so I instead click on any of the latest threads which will take me to the thread then i click on today's post to start interacting:fero:
    Hmm not a bug, it works like it should. Not sure why it's not working for you though.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    When I'm trying to submit a reply (not the quick reply) it takes forever, and I have to press the button twice in order for it go through. And this problem isn't just on my computer, i've experienced this elsewhere as well. It's a pain in the ass, because then it says you've double posted ,and it takes you to the 1st post of the thread. Is is this a bug>?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Zé Tahir said:
    When I'm trying to submit a reply (not the quick reply) it takes forever, and I have to press the button twice in order for it go through. And this problem isn't just on my computer, i've experienced this elsewhere as well. It's a pain in the ass, because then it says you've double posted ,and it takes you to the 1st post of the thread. Is is this a bug>?
    Actually, if you wait, it'll post eventually. I don't know the problem exactly, but both Z and I have made Marty aware of it already.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    No, it doesn't post twice, it just says something like "you've attempted to post twice and will be redirected to the first post.." but yea if I wait it does post, but literally takes it 2 or 3 minutes.

Thanx though, Mikhail.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Zé Tahir said:

Happens to me too

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    I dont know if this is a bug with my pc or the site (most probably me) but the thread "
    Go to first new post Capello to TuttoSport: I'll stay!!! ", whenever I click on the last post button the whole browser closes...I am using: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107 Firefox/1.0

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)