Buffon to City, what is your opinion? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Il Divin Codino ¤
Apr 25, 2007
I think it could be a good deal for Juventus. With the money, Juventus can get quality players like D'Agostino etc.

I think Secco has done well before to reinforce Juventus with quality like Poulsen, Mellberg, Manninger, Knezevic and Sissoko. Even Tiago and Almiron can prove themselves in time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Do you know what would happen? With the current inept management in place? We'd sell Buffon, get 50m and waste it by overpaying for the wrong players. 50m burning a hole in your pocket is a really bad thing to have when you have bad judgment for spending.

Do not compare this to Zidane in 2001, we have a completely different crew in charge of the purse.
Martin is 100% correct.

And for the embarrassing record, I like Chuck.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
zZ[-_-]Zz;1817626 said:
I think it could be a good deal for Juventus. With the money, Juventus can get quality players like D'Agostino etc.

I think Secco has done well before to reinforce Juventus with quality like Poulsen, Mellberg, Manninger, Knezevic and Sissoko. Even Tiago and Almiron can prove themselves in time.
Don't you have to watch some Uefa Cup game this evening?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
with our current board and Secco, selling one of our best players is crazy, like Martin said, we could end up selling Buffon, buying Vieri and end up with Chimenti in the GK

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
What do you know about our financial situation?

And saying Manninger has not had much of work because our defending way doesn't make sense. There's always these top matches where you need top keepers... and as far as I know Gigi is by far the number one If not the best to ever put gloves on.

You guys speak as if we are desperately in-need of midfielders..... I don't think we need more than 1midfielder at maximum. We've got Giovinco and having another one midfielder will be more than enough.

It's not like Juve's future depends on selling Buffon. And I don't buy this we need money to buy this and that. You need to be market wise, good vision to know the difference between decent player and great player and thats all. I myself always learn from others mistake, Chelsea and Real Madrid and Inter have given me the best examples....
I dont know anything about our financial situiation but I know we aint rich.

If you think Giovinco is the answer to our midfield problems then there us no point in having a discussion with you.

What are you rattling on about Real Madrid, Chelsea and Inter Milan, because by my reckoning they have won the la liga twice, serie a 3 times and been champions league runners up in the very recent future so how are they doing badly in the transfer market?

@JCK you have been seeking my attention for a long time in fact for 2 years or so so it is time I gave it to you. What exactly is your problem? Why do you constantly seek attention by trying to be controversial with you comments and when you are insulted as you go about looking for it, you say the whole world hates u and are blaming you.

Do you really crave attention that much on an internet site? Anyways thats my piece abd I can go back to ignoring you again for 3 years this time

Jul 2, 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz;1817626 said:

while you are getting freaks like Vogel,Dhoraso,Ibrahim Ba and Send Errors we are happy with our Poulsen,Mellberg,Manninger and Sissoko.Even Maldini and Favalli can die on pitch in time.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I dont know anything about our financial situiation but I know we aint rich.

If you think Giovinco is the answer to our midfield problems then there us no point in having a discussion with you.

What are you rattling on about Real Madrid, Chelsea and Inter Milan, because by my reckoning they have won the la liga twice, serie a 3 times and been champions league runners up in the very recent future so how are they doing badly in the transfer market?
And since non of us here are aware of our financial situation I don't think we can tell whether we are able to buy this player without selling someone like Buffon or not. I think if we paid over 20m for Tiago, we can afford paying more when needed.

I don't think Giovinco is the answer to our midfield, but I know we lack creativity, correct me if i'm wrong. That said another creative player in the middle will pretty much solve our problems since the problem is about creativity according to everyone. This way we will have Del Piero, Giovinco and another creative player in the middle.

I hope you're not serious about Inter winning serie a 3x. I'll pretend I didn't even read it.

What I meant though is that the amount Inter are spending for players, take out what has happened after Calciopoli, they've never achieved anything. And as far as I know Chelsea spent with Mourinho's last year much more than what they've spent in Mourinho's first two years, yet they ended up without a trophy. As for Real Madrid, well can't comment much about La liga, though in CL it proves something else.

Anyway, thats not my topic nor my concern about Chelsea,Inter etc... All what I'm saying is that money is simply not the answer, and we're not one of the richest clubs nor the poorest ones.... and selling Buffon would be the worst scenario our board could make.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:lol:

He just reminded me, thats the guy Alen outed as a big juve hating Milanista by showing links of his envious BS from a milanista site. Totally forgot.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz;1817626 said:

:howler: Go back to your "Italian minnows" :lol: that almost got their asses handed to them by Portsmouth. Like you said, you know you're shit when you concede 2 goals from Portsmouth. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)