Buffon to City, what is your opinion? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
the poor guy, giving you that much power in a forum with people like Burke and Andy and others, really, he doesn't know what he promised you.
Well if you understood my username & usertitle,you wouldnt feel sorry for him.

icεmαή;1817138 said:
he's in for a rude awakening isn't he? :D
You have no idea!:D

i dont no u guys that well... but anyone given such power is dangerous :p hehe ... poor guy seriously ... id like to know who he turns out to be ...
He's a staunch parma supporter,funny guy speaks 12 languages.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
icεmαή;1817162 said:
I almost did it for you... good thing I didn't...
He's South African?
South African-Italian,he's a linguist & he talks so much smack its unreal.My fav is when he fights with his bangladeshi neighbours.:lol:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I think I know that username. Isn't it close to a similar word in Urdu?

As for Buffon.. There is what the mind wants, and there is what the heart wants.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
lets be honest there are some players that are sellable and some that,no matter what, you would simply refuse to sell.
personally when Real came in with the megabucks offer for amauri i said sell,sell,sell. that sort of profit would be madness to turn down. Gigi however, does nt fall into category, he is simply unsellable! he is (along with del piero) the heartbeat of our team and such a massive symbol of Juventus that to sell him would be to lose an affinity with a large group of supporters.
Buffon is one of those few players that show everything that our club is about, he is the top man, yet humble,he is successful,yet hungry,he is a superstar,yet he will fight and scrap for everything, every success,every save,every training session Gigi Buffon gives 100% and money can never replace that

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ranieri: "Buffon was really angry inside the dressing room against Palermo. He started shouting and screaming and he said: 'This shirt is heavy, if you can't manage to carry it on your shoulders then don't even walk out onto the pitch"

Close the fucking thread, naay, delete it! :touched:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
for the money man city are currently offering, that would only get you a bag of buffon toe nail clippings. let alone even a deposit to even come within 5 yrds of buffon.

so shove your arab money up your asses, go raid the so called 'worlds best gk' casillas instead

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
"Buffon was really angry inside the dressing room against Palermo. He started shouting and screaming and he said: 'This shirt is heavy, if you can't manage to carry it on your shoulders then don't even walk out onto the pitch"
That is one brilliant quote, must say.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ranieri: "Buffon was really angry inside the dressing room against Palermo. He started shouting and screaming and he said: 'This shirt is heavy, if you can't manage to carry it on your shoulders then don't even walk out onto the pitch"

Close the fucking thread, naay, delete it! :touched:
you cant buy leadership like that

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We sell Buffon and I'm personally stopping to watch Juventus matches for the next two years to say the least. And I'm serious.

Like Tahir said, some things can't be bought with money.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i cant believe people in england are proud to follow such a souless money driven league, where is the national identity? at least in italy, owners at least show more concern and care for their clubs unlike the owners in england, when was the last time abramovic gave a press conference? yet we never stop hearing from zamparini (no matter how annoying he is, at least he cares). Im pleased to say that most of us here would object to a sugar daddy taking over. i cant wait till england will end up like how the likes of scotland and northern ireland are, picking players from lower divisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)