Buffon: I'll be back (1 Viewer)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
I suspect he'll need a considerable amount of time getting back from injury, obviously there is no point in rushing him back and risking anything especially if Abbiati is playing well.
You're right! And I'm sure he will come back stronger than ever:cool:

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
the cases are similiar, but imagine if that happened :frown:
No they are not. DP's injury was far more serious and came in his prime, thus bringing with it both physical and mental(morale) damage. And remember he was much younger and less athletic than Gigi, if that could make any difference..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Do we have the option to sign Abbiati permanent?did we agree with Milan about that,when we loaned him?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
that would be good but i don't think the bastards will give them to us :fero:

we can give them chimenti as a present if they agree to let abbiati play for us :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
Do we have the option to sign Abbiati permanent?did we agree with Milan about that,when we loaned him?

Dont think so. He'll probably leave in January, or at the end of the season. He wants to play, thats why he left Milan, he doesnt want to be a sub for Gigi.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If I am not mistaken,I think there was an option like that,"to sign him permanently".That would really be great.if the deal was less than 5MIL.

And I would listen to the offers from the other clubs for Buffon ;)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I hope you are joking.
I am not,I know he is the best,but think about it,after what we heard about the Vieira transfer,that we sold Maresca and appiah so that we sign him.Don't you think we need money badly?I wouldn't refuse crazy offers like those of Abramovich.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
That's subjective, and in any case the amount of money we'd get would ensure a quality replacement and lots left over for more players.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Des, with that policy we cant consolidate a really good team.

In that way of thinking, lets sell Emo, Vieira and Zlatan and we will have the money to bring excellent replacements and lots left over to bring more players....

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
No, there´s no such option. The only option we have, is to let him before the loan time is over. THis would probably mean, Abbiatti leaving in Juanuary.

Sell Buffon? good joke

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Des, with that policy we cant consolidate a really good team.

In that way of thinking, lets sell Emo, Vieira and Zlatan and we will have the money to bring excellent replacements and lots left over to bring more players....
Au contraire, that's how we've been building our teams.Selling when the time is right, even players who are seemingly irreplaceable.Think Zidane, and the hoard of our best players Lippi sold in 96'.

And Buffon isn't irreplaceable, at least IMO.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm still surprised we didn't sell Trez in the offseason. Doesn't mean that it wasn't considered, just that no deals came through to make it work.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
If I am not mistaken,I think there was an option like that,"to sign him permanently".That would really be great.if the deal was less than 5MIL.

And I would listen to the offers from the other clubs for Buffon ;)
Actionly I did not want to respond snoop anymore, but this post is absolutly mad.

did we pay 45 M euros for Buffon, just to sell him in couple of years? he is the best and Buffon is investment for the future. he will be world class for the next 10 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)