Buffon: I'll be back (3 Viewers)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
gigi had already a bad injuiry before euro 2002 and he came back even stronger, I am sure he will be stronger again.

forza Gigi

WAITING FOR THE NR.1

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

There'll always be that niggling little question when you see him concede a goal, "Would he have stopped that before his injury?" Even if the answer is no, the question will linger. We'll see.
Well I am sure that the media will want to get back on Gigi after all the things he said about it (the media) in the favour of Del Piero. He stuck next to Del Piero really well and this should what he is made off.

I trust Gigi, and I am sure he will be terrific. We will have to give him sometime. I am confident that Cannavaro and company will help wean him into games again.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++
gigi had already a bad injuiry before euro 2002 and he came back even stronger, I am sure he will be stronger again.

forza Gigi

WAITING FOR THE NR.1
Thats the spirit.. FORZA GIGI.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
No doubt that he'll be back and will still be #1 in the world.

I would still want to see a decent goalkeeper on the bench. So that Buffon always keeps that in mind and continues to contribute 100%.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Juventus chief Luciano Moggi says goalkeeper Christian Abbiati could gate-crash Italy's World Cup squad.
The on-loan AC Milan keeper has been outstanding since replacing the injured Gigi Buffon at the start of this season and Moggi said: "It was a wonderful gesture from Silvio Berlusconi to loan us Abbiati. It says a lot about him and Milan.

"Abbiati has been excellent for us. I wouldn't be surprised if he is playing for the Azzurri at the World Cup."

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
Juventus chief Luciano Moggi says goalkeeper Christian Abbiati could gate-crash Italy's World Cup squad.
The on-loan AC Milan keeper has been outstanding since replacing the injured Gigi Buffon at the start of this season and Moggi said: "It was a wonderful gesture from Silvio Berlusconi to loan us Abbiati. It says a lot about him and Milan.

"Abbiati has been excellent for us. I wouldn't be surprised if he is playing for the Azzurri at the World Cup."
I am sure Abbiati is a great guy...

I am still suspicious though... this maybe a cover up. Abbiati plays great for several weeks, but then, in the most important game... he starts to suck :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
itd be cool if buffon came back superhuman and never allowed a goal again :D

steroids are so awesome

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
haha!!

and then stop wearing his jersey at all and only wear his superman shirt :LOL:
well, I am sure that Nike will give him a special superman shirt. The only problem is that he is with puma under contract :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)