Buffon: I'll be back (6 Viewers)

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Crocked Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon believes he can be back in action by December as he continues to recover from a serious shoulder injury.

"I think (Christian) Abbiati has played superbly and he was the decisive factor against Udinese," said Buffon.

"And I'm following the expected path to recovery. In the middle of November I will be going back to training and I believe I will be returning to action around the beginning of December.

The Azzurri No 1 does have some reservations about his return though. "I have to admit that, in comparison with previous injuries, this scared me more," he continued.

"Sustaining a shoulder injury as a goalkeeper is not good, but I am feeling good and I hope that my teammates will have kept us at the top of the League when I return."

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
On-loan Juventus goalkeeper Christian Abbiati says he wants to see out the season in Turin.
The AC Milan keeper was signed as a replacement for injured No1 Gigi Buffon, who has declared he will be ready to return to action in December.

"I want to play out the season with Juventus," said Abbiati. "After that, I will look at my options."

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
hurry up gigi i am no longer sure if abbiatti is just a bit rusty or a ticking timebomb waiting to cause disaster after the bayern goal, maybe its just a once off but still hurry up gigi like to see up back asap hope for at least the viola match

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++

What does it mean?:confused:
if you translate it exactly it says: Buffon with you there is no one or other.

the meaning is buffon you are on the top and there is is no other there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)