Board & Management (32 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
that's the problem at hands and what we're accused off.
writing off debts during pandemic moment saying to the market "we saved 90m waving players wages" and then not properly recording how we paid them later
Actually, it depends If you took this balance into account for the following year.
We saved 90 mil on wages this year.
Had to pay 75 mil the next.
Then there is the Ronaldo document... gets fully paid regardless.... maybe it had something related to
"If you manage to convince the team to give up one month's salary, you will get the full 4 months, whether you stayed or left"

Sometimes, I get the feeling that we are fucked.. and then I say.. maybe not.. so far it is all about.. if we did something wrong to the point we get registered in Serie A or in CL which I am not sure of... but seems we are way in a safe position to get severely punished.

But again.. who knows.. this seems like 2006 vibes all over again.....

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Nedved's face been looking like his cholesterol levels are sky high during the last few years on the stands.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't think this is like 2006, and if you had to guess would you say Gravina said what he said because:

-he magically cured retarded senility and turned lucid

-or we got dirt on all of them

I don't believe for one second we only play defense.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't think this is like 2006, and if you had to guess would you say Gravina said what he said because:

-he magically cured retarded senility and turned lucid

-or we got dirt on all of them

I don't believe for one second we only play defense.
besides some obvious suspects like former lawyer of napoli and facsimile actually no one took a side against juve yet. covid was too tough of a blow, it's not a stretch to assume that everyone came up with their own "solutions" to the same issue. plusvalenza driven deals are impossible to carry out without partners to begin with.

Aug 2, 2005
besides some obvious suspects like former lawyer of napoli and facsimile actually no one took a side against juve yet. covid was too tough of a blow, it's not a stretch to assume that everyone came up with their own "solutions" to the same issue. plusvalenza driven deals are impossible to carry out without partners to begin with.
Makes total sense...
Yet the authorities are only investigating Juventus "for now"

Imagine After 5 years, they will remember Inter when the statute of limitations gets active. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 22)