Board & Management (28 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...This Gassana, Grassana or whatever is now saying we risk more than 2006....
he's saying that the investigation is more thorough. he knows exactly that 2006 was a rushed process with the verdict already in place beforehand, with gds orchestrating the surrounding hysteria

too many facts aren't available. i've already posted them: as they had access to the original document from the prosecutors, a calcioefinanza article lists all the accusations. these are the facts, everything else so far is just media circus.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
2006 was different because the accusations were directly effecting the results of games. In all this speculation by the media I am not even sure what they are claiming we have done wrong. At most we will get a fine because nothing we have done has impacted our ability to register for competitions. At worse UEFA will try to fuck us with a transfer ban

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Transfer ban, points deduction, UCL ban plus heavy financial fine will awaits us. and in this case our stars such as Vela, Bremer, Chiesa maybe sold. Now it becomes clear why Allegri suddenly gave the youth a chance.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
In case we go to Serie B we would start over again
Fagioli and Miretti are likely to remain while Chiesa might stay as well
The rest are definitely goners. We will bounce back, I have no doubts about it but it will take about 5 years for Juve to start being serious.
Transfer ban - Demotion is far worse.
UCL ban - I guess players could wait 1 year..

I refuse to call it a huge disastour.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Once again

Isn't this all about creative accounting and us being a publicly traded company?

The plusvalenza thing is closed, the Ronaldo thing etc they just keep throwing out other shit for clicks.

The ones that are at risk are the management, personally, not us.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah but plusvalenza is only one aspect they keep talking about the secret payments to Ronaldo or other players.
There were no secret payments

Juventus delayed payments to players, everything that came out in that message and Dybala Etc Juventus stated. The issue is whether they stated that on the financial statements correctly. Inter delayed the shit out of payments because they couldn't make them. Covid was an extraordinary time where payments had to be delayed and also the season was extended.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Saturday: Juventus paid Ronaldo behind closed doors

Sunday: Juve did not pay Ronaldo at all, Cristiano asked the prosecutors for the papers, got them & will ask his money back

Monday: Ronaldo can’t obtain the documents

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Regardless of who is at fault, the club is punishable and that can be anything when it comes to Fifa or Italian FA purely because we have to participate in their competitions. The Italian FA should consider protecting us for the sake of Serie A because we'll likely be overtaken by the Portuguese soon.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Regardless of who is at fault, the club is punishable and that can be anything when it comes to Fifa or Italian FA purely because we have to participate in their competitions. The Italian FA should consider protecting us for the sake of Serie A because we'll likely be overtaken by the Portuguese soon.
You said the same thing during plusvalenza investigation and Italian citizenship suarez case.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Like I’ve been saying for months - PE fund incoming
I have an idea. Let's give Sandro a 5 year contract worth 7 million a season.

As for direction, I say numbers are not important, you put 4 or 10, it's the same. Let's focus on substance.

Hey shareholders and Juve fans, you can thank me later.

With love (because that's the only thing that counts),

Amer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)