Board & Management (70 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think the issue is that we paid the players through other channels despite that disclosure.
so far we're yet to see any proof of that though

i didn't see anyone doing the maths either. it shouldn't be too difficult: you take the club's wage bill, check the reports between the years under investigation, and you should have an educated guess on whether the club's (and players') statement and the financial reports match or not

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't say "nothing," you don't have the entire board resign over nothing.
i think that in light of the criminal charges, the owners would have replaced the board anyway. if they take your whole board into custody then the daily operation of the club is obviously compromised, and you can't let that happen

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't understand why it's bad to pay to the employees? Such agreements should be only on voluntarily basis. Like if the club wants to pay, why fucking not
I believe it is about not including salary costs into P&L statement that year despite the payment. Then carrying it to another fiscal year. Thats how I understand. When people mention the other channels, we dont have secret offshore accounts from which we make payments when needed. Its about inacurately reporting costs.

Another posibility concerning Ronaldo and which Ive encountered frequently is when you want to make payments from the company to someone, but you want to withold the taxes, the other side issues an invoice, some bs service provided by one of dummy companies registered in loosely regulated country. Usually its insignificant sum in general so it can go under a radar. I doubt this is the case here.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
so far we're yet to see any proof of that though

i didn't see anyone doing the maths either. it shouldn't be too difficult: you take the club's wage bill, check the reports between the years under investigation, and you should have an educated guess on whether the club's (and players') statement and the financial reports match or not

- - - Updated - - -

i think that in light of the criminal charges, the owners would have replaced the board anyway. if they take your whole board into custody then the daily operation of the club is obviously compromised, and you can't let that happen
Well you’re not going to see a proof in wiretaps. But forcing the directors to resign while postponing the shareholders meeting is an indication that some financial irregularity has occurred. Pretending that it’s a nothing burger won’t help anyone.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I believe it is about not including salary costs into P&L statement that year despite the payment. Then carrying it to another fiscal year. Thats how I understand. When people mention the other channels, we dont have secret offshore accounts from which we make payments when needed. Its about inacurately reporting costs.

Another posibility concerning Ronaldo and which Ive encountered frequently is when you want to make payments from the company to someone, but you want to withold the taxes, the other side issues an invoice, some bs service provided by one of dummy companies registered in loosely regulated country. Usually its insignificant sum in general so it can go under a radar. I doubt this is the case here.
I'm a noob at economics so ....
but couldn't Juventus deal with players asking them to renounce 4months and giving them a sponsorship with anyone of the thousands Exor stuff to cover up those 4months players renounced?
Instead of them agreeing to renounce a single month of salary and get the other 3 the next year?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Yeah secret Ronaldo document which they haven't found yet.

For what I read... they found it

- - - Updated - - -

Well you’re not going to see a proof in wiretaps. But forcing the directors to resign while postponing the shareholders meeting is an indication that some financial irregularity has occurred. Pretending that it’s a nothing burger won’t help anyone.
Hav you seen the wiretaps??

All of them practically admited everything we have done :rofl:its like they actually wanted to get caugth

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
There is no problem here, if anything you could call the payments a bonus for each player. Its more damaging to their image that they didn't really take a pay cut but I'm sure all other big clubs did the same. The problem is if these payments were off the books. I just wish we'd fly straight for once rather than bring this upon ourselves, I'd hate to have to sell our best players to cover the fines.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
For what I read... they found it

- - - Updated - - -

Hav you seen the wiretaps??

All of them practically admited everything we have done :rofl:its like they actually wanted to get caugth
Wiretaps are not hard evidence. That’s what I meant. Also so far I’ve seen bits and pieces of wiretaps as reported by the media. I can’t say I managed to get the whole picture from what I read.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I doubt it that such documents wouldn't be torn away if it existed.
yeah why would you keep the proof of the crime in some attorney/notary studio?!!?

- - - Updated - - -

UEFA will/can mostly punish us with no EU cups for next season? Big deal not like we were going to win CL :)lol:)

jk
yeah no big deal but we'd lose at least 60m of budgets

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So much nonsense in the media, wiretaps between directors basically saying we’re in a financial mess is hardly news, we’ve posted 0.5bn in losses for the last 2 years…

What’s still not clear is exactly what we have hidden? It sounds like players took a 4 month pay cut and got a 3 month bonus. Well if we reported that bonus what exactly is the problem? I don’t believe we’re dumb enough to have not posted those bonuses…

Plus valenza shit is utter rubbish, it’s not like it gave us an advantage anyway as it drags on the books heavily in the future, just look at the Arthur deal financially crippling us… we can’t be punished for inflating transfer values when the inflated values then weighed us down in amortisation… we’ve gained nothing by doing that…

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
So much nonsense in the media, wiretaps between directors basically saying we’re in a financial mess is hardly news, we’ve posted 0.5bn in losses for the last 2 years…

What’s still not clear is exactly what we have hidden? It sounds like players took a 4 month pay cut and got a 3 month bonus. Well if we reported that bonus what exactly is the problem? I don’t believe we’re dumb enough to have not posted those bonuses…

Plus valenza shit is utter rubbish, it’s not like it gave us an advantage anyway as it drags on the books heavily in the future, just look at the Arthur deal financially crippling us… we can’t be punished for inflating transfer values when the inflated values then weighed us down in amortisation… we’ve gained nothing by doing that…
I am sure the Kangaroo judiciary will punish us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 53)