Board & Management (56 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
From what I understand their reasons are weak as was to be expected
My question is can we sue if they overturn it. They also said that Exor was complicit. That was a risky move from the figc
Their reason is weak, yet they need almost 10 days to make it.But still come weak.
They didnt have any correct reason for the punishment, but still need to make it

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
lengthy thread on the plusvalenza case, not necessarily in line with the obvious "juve cheated, it's obvious" opinions, putting some emphasis on the administrational controversies too. again, in a functional juridical system the case should have not stood and the appeal should be accepted. then again, it's italy, so we'll see.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
of course. so it's not that obvious, is it. obvious things are easy to prove.
I guess we disagree here, there's gazillion things out there that are obvious, yet can't be easily proved. F.e. (and this is completely unrelated) Al Capone being a crime boss - obvious to everyone at the time, yet not easy to prove. Those transfer values to me seem inflated and I'm very certain that without the exchange elements (either straight up or in a 3+ team scheme or over multiple years) they'd be different, but we can agree to disagree if you think they're not.

How well they've proven the fictitious valuation with wiretaps and whatnot - as I said I'm not sure how well it was done, you'd have to be familiar with Italian law and have a larger access to their case files. Whether it's illegal or not - pretty sure it's illegal, otherwise there wouldn't be a case in FIGC and an attempt to open a case in standard courts, no?

But as stated before, the -15 is a joke and FIGC not going after the counterparties is just as much of a joke.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I just fucking wish to all of us that this madness ends and we can concentrate on things that should really matter for us. This uncertainty is really killing me. We should be talking about development of Fagioli, Miretti, iling and how to get rid of Max and not this

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I just fucking wish to all of us that this madness ends and we can concentrate on things that should really matter for us. This uncertainty is really killing me. We should be talking about development of Fagioli, Miretti, iling and how to get rid of Max and not this
Thank you Ser but I think I prefer the current events

sad but entertaining vs just sad

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Those transfer values to me seem inflated and I'm very certain that without the exchange elements (either straight up or in a 3+ team scheme or over multiple years) they'd be different, but we can agree to disagree if you think they're not...
you're not reading my posts which is fine but why even bother talking then

i asked you to prove that the books were not representative. the fact that prices were inflated is only natural with swaps: you don't get the same amount of cash compared to a straight sale, your choices become more limited, you agree on a different valuation. it's the same on the used market of cars, watches, hifi stuff, it works the same way on the food market, it's the same with services, etc. the fact that the figc judges noted it as a proof of criminal activity only proves that they never left their offices for decades and forgot how the world works.

again, the question was how the books were not representative. the fact that prices were inflated with swaps is natural. the books still represented the reality of the contracts (if the club accounted the amounts on the contracts and invoices - and nothing indicates that they did account different amounts).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)