Board & Management (17 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This shitshow is hanging on Cherubini’s baseless paranoia. His opinions and unfounded concerns, which he wrote in a diary, are being presented as evidence to implicate us. Why such a dumb coward ever allowed near Juve :sergio:
Don't think it's as simple as that. He came in and tried to clean up the mess that was left behind by then it was most likely too late.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
you're not reading my posts which is fine but why even bother talking then

i asked you to prove that the books were not representative. the fact that prices were inflated is only natural with swaps: you don't get the same amount of cash compared to a straight sale, your choices become more limited, you agree on a different valuation. it's the same on the used market of cars, watches, hifi stuff, it works the same way on the food market, it's the same with services, etc. the fact that the figc judges noted it as a proof of criminal activity only proves that they never left their offices for decades and forgot how the world works.

again, the question was how the books were not representative. the fact that prices were inflated with swaps is natural. the books still represented the reality of the contracts (if the club accounted the amounts on the contracts and invoices - and nothing indicates that they did account different amounts).
how much inflation is natural? if instead of Arthur and Pjanic we sold the underwear of Pjanic for 60m and purchased the socks of Arthur for 60m would that be natural as well? :p

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
This the dumb coward:

:fab3:

Edit why you wat me.

You act like the fucker didn't have to be monitored @jukazem
He was mostly ignorant imo, not that smart. He wasn’t good with finances, he admitted to it.

Plusvalenza model to balance books was started by Marotta in 2016/17, and it wasn’t checked until Juve hired and actual qualified (CFA) person around 2020.

Plusvalenza over the years-
2016/17: 151m
2017/18: 102m
2018/19: 157m
2019/20: 172m
2020/21: 43m
That model literally was pushing financial problems into the future with amortization expenses. Whoever comes after you will look bad. Paratici either thought that was the smart way to do, if he thought of his previous boss as smart, or he knowingly didn’t want to look bad and continued with that unsustainable model.

It was unsustainable, so either the owners put in money, which they did, or cut on spending in later years(which is now). Not illegal which is what Cherubini thought. From what I seen they are referring to his thoughts as confessions/ black book.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
you're not reading my posts which is fine but why even bother talking then

i asked you to prove that the books were not representative. the fact that prices were inflated is only natural with swaps: you don't get the same amount of cash compared to a straight sale, your choices become more limited, you agree on a different valuation. it's the same on the used market of cars, watches, hifi stuff, it works the same way on the food market, it's the same with services, etc. the fact that the figc judges noted it as a proof of criminal activity only proves that they never left their offices for decades and forgot how the world works.

again, the question was how the books were not representative. the fact that prices were inflated with swaps is natural. the books still represented the reality of the contracts (if the club accounted the amounts on the contracts and invoices - and nothing indicates that they did account different amounts).
This is exactly it, regardless of if the value is inflated or not inflated ultimately it was reported and accounted for.

If we swap player Y for £8m with player X for £8m on a 4 year contract, register a +£6m profit this season but then carry a -£2m cost for the next 3 seasons then we may be short term benefiting but carrying a liability long term which nets at 0. We then have to cover the costs in the following year. There’s no rule against it, and there’s no benefit to even using the method… so what exactly is the sporting crime the FIGC thinks we have committed?!!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
fuck football-italia for not posting articles on people defending Juve and allowing anti-Juve comments and deleting comments from Juventini.
I always wanted a news thread on Tuz.

No gossip or discussion. Just a thread with news articles and solid rumours.

It can be tiresome reading through endless amounts of opinions most of which are recycled and repeated.

Last edited:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Not even a year before the Pjanic to Barça transfer, Pjanic's valuation on the holy website Transfermarkt was 70M. Then in March 2020 his valuation dropped with 5M to 65M. Half a year later: September 2020 we 'sold' him for 5M less at 60M.

Pjanic for 60M was the most crazy transfer of the last years and it isn't even that weird if you consider the valuation of transfermarkt. Casemiro was bought by United for more than 70M while his valuation was around 40M

We can't help it that Pjanic didn't deliver at Barça. Arthur didn't deliver at us and now we are being punished?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not even a year before the Pjanic to Barça transfer, Pjanic's valuation on the holy website Transfermarkt was 70M. Then in March 2020 his valuation dropped with 5M to 65M. Half a year later: September 2020 we 'sold' him for 5M less at 60M.

Pjanic for 60M was the most crazy transfer of the last years and it isn't even that weird if you consider the valuation of transfermarkt. Casemiro was bought by United for more than 70M while his valuation was around 40M

We can't help it that Pjanic didn't deliver at Barça. Arthur didn't deliver at us and now we are being punished?
Regardless of the subjective posturing, we can sell him for €5 or €500m and there should be nothing they can do about it. They've essentially made up a rule where something that might look a bit shifty is now "illicit". Shit, it's not even a rule.

What next, Lega to give every player a transfer value and you can only sell him for that? Don't MLS do something similar? Or would it only apply to Juventus?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
in English most are crap.
I meant for members like yourself and Juve123 etc who post news and transfer rumours it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to just that and have the discussions seperate.

For example I'll go to a players transfer thread or the Allegri thread for news but instead spend 20mins reading through endless discussion (which I also enjoy btw).

Last edited:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I meant for members like yourself and Juve123 etc who post news and transfer rumours it would be nice to have a thread dedicated to just that and have the discussions seperate.

For example I'll go to the a players transfer thread or the Allegri tread for news but instead spend 20mins reading through endless discussion (which I also enjoy btw).
but I'm lazy.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Yeah, this transfer was totally right at that time, Arthur was still considered big prospect (next Xavi) back then by some so the price tag wasn't really that crazy then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)