Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (34 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I miss Balzaretti so much. He was the best wingback we had :/
The standards here have seriously dropped.

If we indeed lose Chiellini, don't buy Antunes or we do but loan him out then we should go for a LB that knows how to cross the ball for once in Manuel Pasqual.
:agree: Manuel Pasqual is great.

I can see that you and Alen have a transsexual romance going on, so I'll let you two lovers be..

and talk about taking somone seriously, you are the biggest retard on this forum, and plenty of ppl here would agree with that, Einstein

btw- is that your pic in your avatar ???
You are so easily provoked, Doofy.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Manchester have completed the signing of Real Sociedad left back Javier Garrido.

Hopefully this means that Chiellini will stay - or they want him as CB.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Manchester City fail in Chiellini bid

The left-sided Italy stopper declared that he would only stay in Turin if guaranteed a first-team place, although Juve want to keep him at the Stadio delle Alpi and will only accept big money for the 23-year-old.

City have been linked with him since the arrival of Sven-Goran Eriksson as manager but a £7 million cash offer was not enough to prise him away from Claudio Ranieri.

"We have not accepted Manchester City's offer," Bianconeri chairman Giovanni Cobolli Gigli told Nesti TV. "It is not sufficient for us."

Chiellini's agent has declared that his client wants to move to England and City - who lost star defender Sylvain Distin on a free to Portsmouth this summer - are expected to return soon with an improved offer.

The player - who can play in defence and midfield - was co-owned by Juve and Fiorentina when he left Livorno in 2004 and fully bought by the Turin club before their enforced relegation last season. He was a regular for the Italian Olympic and Under-21 teams and has been capped by the senior Azzurri.

skysport

After Juve president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli admitted last night that they had rejected a bid from City for the Italy U21 captain, it's emerged Chiellini could be used in talks with United over Gaby Heinze.

Corriere dello Sport says United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is a big fan of Chiellini's and would consider a swap involving the youngster for Argentina international Heinze. Another Juve prospect who could thrown into the mix is Italy U21 striker Raffaele Palladino, a long-term target for Ferguson.

Sep 2, 2004
ßömßäяdîëя;1417865 said:
If that mark kid doesn't shut up, I'm going to go straight Bijeljina on him.....

ARKAN, nigga, all up in that ass like a shotgun blast, bitch.
stop being disrespectful u stupid mothafucker, killing innocent civilians is nothing to be praised, i wish i could meet u in real life, i would beat the shit out of u, u lil bitch

X-ZERO

From MÉXICO whit Love
Jun 22, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1417865 said:
If that mark kid doesn't shut up, I'm going to go straight Bijeljina on him.....

ARKAN, nigga, all up in that ass like a shotgun blast, bitch.

Your seriously fuked up!!!!! get a room at a mental hospital u fuking KKK.

And im no color people but i know every 1 has the same rights, starting by Life and Respect. Some things ur tiny little mind dont know shit about. :disagree:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ranieri To Sven – Chiellini Will Cost You

Juventus manager Claudio Ranieri has warned Manchester City that they will have to be prepared to dig deep in their pockets if they want to see Giorgio Chiellini in a sky blue shirt next season.

By revealing that the Italian international defender is available at the right price, Ranieri contradicted Bianconeri sporting director Alessio Secco, who barely 24 hours earlier claimed that Chiellini is not for sale.

Seeing that the 22-year-old already has a strained relationship with his new boss, all this could very well be a clever ploy by Juventus to take full advantage of City’s new found riches.

“Manchester City have to offer much more for Chiellini. Should they do that, we would look for another defender,” reasoned Ranieri

The player himself is said to be desperate for a move ever since he and Ranieri took snipes at each other through the press over the club’s refusal to grant him an improved deal.

goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)