Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (4 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
JUVENTUS, Blasi close to Monaco?

The Juventus midfielder Manuele Blasi is ready to leave for Monaco. Juventus urge to sell players that will not find space and many of them are trying to find a new club. Together with Blasi are goingo to leave also Legrottaglie ( Genoa), Zalayeta and Olivera.

transfermarketweb.com

May 22, 2007
Sunderland plan Chiellini bid
Tuesday 14 August, 2007
Reports in England suggest that Sunderland could make a £10m offer for Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini.

The Bianconero was linked with Liverpool and Manchester City earlier in the summer, after complaining that he felt neglected by the Old Lady.

However, Coach Claudio Ranieri and other club officials have denied that the player is set to leave Turin, stating that any offers for the 23-year-old would not be accepted.

The latest rumours suggest that the newly-promoted Premiership side are now interested in Chiellini’s services and are ready to pay the Serie B champions £10m.

Sunderland would also reportedly offer a three-year contract worth £1.7m per season to the former Fiorentina man, who currently earns £650,000 a year.

The news has not been confirmed in Italy and a transfer does not seem likely to take place, as the ex-Italy Under-21 captain would not favour a move to a club likely to fight for safety.

Chiellini’s agent had stated that his client would welcome a move to Manchester City, where he would have increased the Italian contingent already formed by Rolando Bianchi and Bernardo Corradi.

“He would be thrilled to play in the Premier League with City, but everything depends on Juventus, on the final price and on their will to let him leave,” explained Davide Lippi.

channel4.com
Didn't know whether it deserved a thread but its all very "meh" to me.

Mar 28, 2007
The news has not been confirmed in Italy and a transfer does not seem likely to take place, as the ex-Italy Under-21 captain would not favour a move to a club likely to fight for safety.

i dont think he will go.. :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i wouldnt even wipe my ass on thaksin's dirty money and wherever sunderland are getting all this money from all of a sudden, and 10 mill? oh common its the epl where players prices are inflated, offer us 30 mill and you can buy chiellini's toe nail clippings

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i wouldnt even wipe my ass on thaksin's dirty money and wherever sunderland are getting all this money from all of a sudden, and 10 mill? oh common its the epl where players prices are inflated, offer us 30 mill and you can buy chiellini's toe nail clippings
tbh thakshins money is better then no money. And whats thankshin got to do with it? He owns man city.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Blasi To Napoli A Done Deal?

The Italian press are reporting that the expected move of Manuele Blasi to the Stadio San Paolo was set to be tied up today, though neither Juventus nor Napoli have made any announcement confirming the deal.

Recent talks between Blasi and Monaco did not produce anything concrete, which put Napoli in the driver’s seat for the 26-year-old midfielder, who was told at the beginning of the summer that he does not play a part in Claudio Ranieri’s plans to rebuild Juve to their former glory.

Blasi spent last season on loan at Fiorentina, but despite some solid contributions during the course of 31 appearances he failed to convince the Viola powerbase to make his loan permanent.

His international career has also stalled, as he has yet to command a callup since reaching double-figures in terms of appearances for the Azzurri in 2004.

goal.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juve stand firm over Chiellini as Black Cats get ready to pounce

Sunderland look unlikely to land Giorgio Chiellini after Juventus insisted the defender would not be leaving Turin.

The Black Cats were reported to be weighing up a £10million bid for the 23-year-old but Juve boss Claudio Ranieri and club officials claimed any offers would be knocked back.

Former Italy Under-21 captain Chiellini has already been linked with Manchester City and Liverpool while the player's agent suggested Eastlands would be his preferred option if Juventus were to sanction any move.

Daily Mail

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)