Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (2 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
unless Molinaro can hold left back and we bring in a classy defender, then i dont see how chiellini can be for sale.

just doenst make sense to me...unless man city up there offer to 20 million or something like that..but that highly unlikely.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ranieri: Chiellini staying put
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus Coach Claudio Ranieri has revealed that Giorgio Chiellini will not join Manchester City this summer.

The highly-rated defender was expected to be the latest Serie A addition to Sven Goran Eriksson’s squad, but the Turin outfit have insisted they will not sell him.

Ranieri has also stated that there will no more new arrivals in Turin this summer as he is content with the current squad at his disposal.

The Old Lady has been paired with several players, including Gabriel Heinze of Manchester United and Fernando Meira of Stuttgart, with pundits claiming their defence needs tightening.

“We will not be making any new signings,” said Ranieri. “Many think we need a defender, but I consider our transfer campaign over.

“I would have been surprised had Chiellini decided to leave, but I am not surprised that he will stay.”

Juventus face Inter and Napoli in the Birra Moretti Trophy tournament at the Stadio San Paolo tomorrow evening, with Ranieri insisting that fitness is the key.

“I understand the fans’ expectations, but I consider this just another step towards our best condition,” he said.

“These tournaments are important, but what really counts is the championship and the big match with Inter on November 4.

“It doesn’t matter if we aren’t at our best now, but that we are fit for August 26 when the new season gets up and running.”

Juventus were defeated by Newcastle United and Hamburg in recent weeks and were held to a 1-1 draw by Sunderland last Saturday.

channel 4

David01

Aug 20, 2006
you know what I was thinking, there is so much crap in the media these months; all summer long there is talk of Chiellini moving- Milan signing Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Baptista-we sign Milito,Meira,Castillo, Huntelaar, VanderVaart,... and every player with two legs.
At least they have sold many papers with absolute rubbish. And now it seems only Chiellini is staying so now they link us with yet some other players and Ronaldinho is once again coming to Milan.
These are confusing times to be a fan.

Geof

May 14, 2004
According to Davide Lippi (how is this guy still in activity??) Blasi will sign for Monaco in the next few days.

About Chiellini he said: "well the transfer period is still long..."

I assume Davide Lippi is their manager (through his dodgy agency)?

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #356
    i know you all will hate me, but keeping Blasi could be our most important activity in this summer
    got to be one of the dumbest posts I've read here in a while....

what are you going to tell us next...that the earth is flat ??

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    According to Davide Lippi (how is this guy still in activity??) Blasi will sign for Monaco in the next few days.

About Chiellini he said: "well the transfer period is still long..."

I assume Davide Lippi is their manager (through his dodgy agency)?
    What a prick. So it is definitely the agent trying to engineer a move for Chiellini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)