Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (2 Viewers)

Sep 2, 2004
it would be a huge mistake letting one of italy's brightest prospects go and its not like we have better players than him in defence, terrible deal if he is sold, i hope alex, nedved, or buffon can talk to him like in trez situation

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
it seems we have made 1 mistake in replacing balza with molinaro i hope we dont make the same with heinze for chiellini, though right now i hate the hell out of chiellini i want him to stay, but he's gona have to win my heart back again

Dec 26, 2004
it seems we have made 1 mistake in replacing balza with molinaro i hope we dont make the same with heinze for chiellini, though right now i hate the hell out of chiellini i want him to stay, but he's gona have to win my heart back again

If he stays he is Paolo Chiellini, when he decide to leave he become a Nicola Chiellini.

It shows how much we can take yar evaluation of our young prospect for real.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If we lose Chiellini there is no point to blame only Secco, only Ranieri, only Davide Lippi or only Chiellini. It is probably everyones fault.

If the problem is money then i blame Chiellini more than the management. He didn't prove himself enough so we can offer him an improved multi million contract. We can't offer him big money, not now when every penny is important. After blackmailing, we did offer improved contracts to our stars. If we do that with Chiellini then nothing will stop Zanetti, Zebina and Marchionni to do the same. We just can't afford it now when we still struggle with money needed for another defender and the big bucks we'll need next year for Nedved's replacement.
Giorgio should be smarter than this. He knows he's good, he knows he'll make tons of money in his career and he knows he'll be given a better contract if we make it to champions league next year, even better than what he'll earn in ManCity. He should wait one more year instead of rushing with his decission.

If the problem is playing time then i blame Chiellini and Ranieri the same. Ranieri for being blind and not able to see Chiellini is better option than what we have in defense and i blame Giorgio for being a cry baby. If he thinks he's better than Molinaro then he will have to prove it. After the friendlies or after the first rounds of serie A , Ranieri will have nothing else to do but admit Chiellini is the best one we have. Chiellini is rushing again

If the problem are money for the club then it's the management that should take most of the blame because we can find another way to get 10 million euro. Sell Blasi, Zala and another not needed player and there you have the money.

But the real reason must be a sum of all 3 reasons i mentioned. Chiellini wants more money and more playing time that the board and Ranieri don't want to give, and the board wouldn't mind getting 10 million euros even if they have to lose Chiellini.
They are all guilty.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
where is the Antunes kid that we bought? He was supposed to be pretty good no? time to recall him if Chiellini bounces.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If we indeed lose Chiellini, don't buy Antunes or we do but loan him out then we should go for a LB that knows how to cross the ball for once in Manuel Pasqual.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
hmmmm if chielinni wants to go let him that shows he hasn't the soul of a true juventini it's all about the money because no one can make me believe that manchester city is a step up if it comes to play for a big club.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If we indeed lose Chiellini, don't buy Antunes or we do but loan him out then we should go for a LB that knows how to cross the ball for once in Manuel Pasqual.
:agree:

It will be very hard to get him from Fiorentina. We are their rivals for the 4th place. But if a LB is needed he is the best one in Italy and i'd even over pay for him.
Hard to imagine we'll go for him this summer.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:agree:

It will be very hard to get him from Fiorentina. We are their rivals for the 4th place. But if a LB is needed he is the best one in Italy and i'd even over pay for him.
Hard to imagine we'll go for him this summer.
secco would say - take buffon on co own with option to buy for 1mill and we get pasqual on a year long loan

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #319
    Oh my God, you really have the lowest IQ on this Forum, Doofy. And no class also. Are you by any chance related to Barkuss?

You really outta stop threatening people over the Internet. Is this the best you can do?

After one match? :disagree:

:rofl:
    I can see that you and Alen have a transsexual romance going on, so I'll let you two lovers be..

and talk about taking somone seriously, you are the biggest retard on this forum, and plenty of ppl here would agree with that, Einstein

btw- is that your pic in your avatar ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)