Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (12 Viewers)

Mar 28, 2007
I won't argue that, but he did get us relegated. Were Inter innocent? HELL NO! They were handed 2 championships.... basically 3 scudetti because last season there was no Juve to stomp them to the ground.
nah.. just give them.. they are so hunger for scudetti and will do wadever things to acheive it.. lol.. they will need 12 years to catch us up.. and mind u.. its 12 CONSECUTIVE years. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
yeah.. he can do 2 person job better den the current job held by blanc and secco.. :toast:
Exactly. I think he did what was neccessary to get the job done. In the end, history will have to weigh his 7 Scudettos and 1 CL vs. Relegation. I have a feeling the relegation will be only an asterisk. Everyone will remember the good ol' days.

Mar 28, 2007
Exactly. I think he did what was neccessary to get the job done. In the end, history will have to weigh his 7 Scudettos and 1 CL vs. Relegation. I have a feeling the relegation will be only an asterisk. Everyone will remember the good ol' days.
damn.. i miss the triade.. i miss agnelli..

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
It wasn't merely a relegation or an asterisk...it was a dark spot on the honourable Juventus name and no matter what he did for Juve he also greatly damaged it in the end as well

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I'm sorry, but can't people comment on what the papers are saying, and voice their displeasure at what moves the board is making...or are you stupid enough to be satisfied that we are getting rid of Chellini ??

obviously, you don't know shit about football, you fucking pedophile :tdown:
Oh my God, you really have the lowest IQ on this Forum, Doofy. And no class also. Are you by any chance related to Barkuss?

the English sites (Channel4) do a pretty decent job of translating...the problem lies with the Italian papers, who will twist peoples words around to sell more papers...

I think my negativity is pretty well placed...I have very legitimate concerns, and if you've actually read my posts for awhile, you'd see that I'm usually right

Again, like I've told a few other clowns like yourself out there, if you dont like what I say, then don't read my posts...thats simple enough for you, isn't it ??

And if you think I only beat black people for a living, come on over here, I'd be happy to break your legs as well :p
You really outta stop threatening people over the Internet. Is this the best you can do?

sell off Molinaro
After one match? :disagree:

i still believed he is innocent.. inter set him and juve up..
:rofl:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Eriksson Looks At Baines In Absence Of Chiellini

Manchester City and Everton will fight it out for the signature of Leighton Baines if Wigan succeed in signing replacement full-back Paul Robinson from West Brom.

Last week a proposed move to Sunderland came to an end despite the Black Cats’ offer of £6million seemingly being enough to secure their man.

Everton are seen as front-runners in the race to sign Baines who is a life-long Toffee’s fan, but as yet David Moyes has failed to reach the reported asking price.

Sven Goran Eriksson is also in the market for a left-sided full-back and is interested in Juventus youngster Giorgio Chiellini, but with Juve hesistent to let the star go, the Swede may look to Baines as he continues to strengthen his squad.

Wigan manager Chris Hutchings has renewed his interest in West Brom defender Paul Robinson, sparking many media sources to conclude that it is a sure sign that Baines is on the way out of the JJB Stadium. It may be a case of defensive reinforcements for Hutchings, but at £2.2million, the player may be seen as too expensive to be a bench-warmer.

goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)