Blaise Matuidi (13 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Congratulations Blaise! Always nice to see a Juventus player holding the World Cup :touched: He had a pretty strong tournament too IMO, was one of their unsung heroes. Let’s see him bring that sort of form back to us next season.

PS Now bring Pogba back home.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
The ones who compared Matuidi to Sturaro and wanted him sold after his post-injury form:

Have you come to senses after watching the WC?
Not sure if people really wanted him out but god damn he was just horrible. People were basically booing at him in the last matches (at least that was the case in the match against Bologna).

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Not sure if people really wanted him out but god damn he was just horrible. People were basically booing at him in the last matches (at least that was the case in the match against Bologna).
There's something called form, post-injury form (and even then he did very well vs Real, caused Modric's substitution and showed again how important he can be).

Unfortunately, many fans are fickle and have goldfish memory.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
That is incredibly disappointing to hear our fans were booing our own player. Thought our clubs fans were better than that

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Congratulations Blaise! Always nice to see a Juventus player holding the World Cup :touched: He had a pretty strong tournament too IMO, was one of their unsung heroes. Let’s see him bring that sort of form back to us next season.

PS Now bring Pogba back home.
We have the record of having most World Champions, I believe.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
There's something called form, post-injury form (and even then he did very well vs Real, caused Modric's substitution and showed again how important he can be).

Unfortunately, many fans are fickle and have goldfish memory.
:agree: he was very good pre injury, hopefully he continues his WC form here, I have no doubt he will

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)