Blaise Matuidi (12 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Should have kept Asa then, he'd do the same, but on lower wages.
After the inter proposal, that was just not possible.
But what zizinho suggested makes seense if we bring better ballplaying midfielders as starters, and also give more chances to players like Betancur, who have higher ceiling than matuidi for sure.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Should have kept Asa then, he'd do the same, but on lower wages.
Matuidi has a better engine tho

- - - Updated - - -

But what zizinho suggested makes seense if we bring better ballplaying midfielders as starters, and also give more chances to players like Betancur, who have higher ceiling than matuidi for sure.
thats what i had in mind. better mids would mean Matuidi wouldnt (or atleast, shouldnt) start anymore, and if we sell AS, he has better chances of starting against Darmian or Spinazzola who will be recovering from injury. id like to see him play there once, just to know if he can do it

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
We should have renewed Asa earlier, before the Inter proposal.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Matuidi has a better engine tho

- - - Updated - - -

thats what i had in mind. better mids would mean Matuidi wouldnt (or atleast, shouldnt) start anymore, and if we sell AS, he has better chances of starting against Darmian or Spinazzola who will be recovering from injury. id like to see him play there once, just to know if he can do it
Yeh i knew it was for that reason. And i agree totally.

We need high technique in the midfield and less raw muscle. And looking at our targets in the mercato..we are aiming for that.

With all respect to Blaise, he really is not technical and we need tech mids to support our attackers

Apr 19, 2007
I would like to keep Matuidi and Khedira as backups. I think we could be loosing a lot of our professional base to the team to fast if we lose to many of these guys in one season. Buffon,Lichtsteiner, Matuidi,Khedira, Barza?, Mandzukic....Thats a lot of locker room experience to lose. Keep a few of them for another season or two and let them take more limited roles. Plus Marchisio?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I would like to keep Matuidi and Khedira as backups. I think we could be loosing a lot of our professional base to the team to fast if we lose to many of these guys in one season. Buffon,Lichtsteiner, Matuidi,Khedira, Barza?, Mandzukic....Thats a lot of locker room experience to lose. Keep a few of them for another season or two and let them take more limited roles. Plus Marchisio?
It's dangerous. If we don't get the right replacements it could really be the end of the era.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeh i knew it was for that reason. And i agree totally.

We need high technique in the midfield and less raw muscle. And looking at our targets in the mercato..we are aiming for that.

With all respect to Blaise, he really is not technical and we need tech mids to support our attackers
found out now that he played at LB 13 times when he was a youngster in St Etienne

https://www.transfermarkt.com/blais...erein/0/liga/0/wettbewerb//trainer_id/0/pos/4

time to revive the defender in him :allegri:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have never seen him crossing, or maybe i dont remember. He looks like cant cross for shid anyways.

Any crossing compilation from matuidi? Lol

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We're signing Can on 6m(?) wages and hopefully another midfielder on a starter wages, I dont think we can afford to have expensive oldies 4m Khedira and 5m Matuidi as backups, one of them has to go

Apr 19, 2007
We're signing Can on 6m(?) wages and hopefully another midfielder on a starter wages, I dont think we can afford to have expensive oldies 4m Khedira and 5m Matuidi as backups, one of them has to go
Probably so. It depends if Marchisio is staying(he should be and hope he does). But I think we have some wages clearing off the books as well.
Buffon 4.5
Mandzukic 3.5 I think
One of the midfielders ~3 mil
Lichsteiner and asa
Matuidi is only on 3.5 I think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)