Birra Moretti Trophy: Juve vs Napoli vs Inter [08-11-06] (3 Viewers)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
these are my player rating:

mirante - 7 saved a couple of normal shots throught both games and save 2 shootouts
chiellini - 7 got the pace got the tackling good should try to attack more like cafu
balzaretti - 7,5 this guy is going from strength to strength he dribbles he crosses he runs with the ball perfect
birindelli - 6,5 i dont like the ide of him being cb he seems to anturaly move to the left back position infact he collided 2 times with chiellini but still very good game
legrotaglie - 6,5 nothing to do actualy some clean tackles nothing much
paro - 6,5 he looks talented he needs a bit more confidence and expereince and we see a pirlo player infact i saw him give a half shoot half lob from the middle of the pitch to zalazyeta who was alone alas he was caught offside... great
marchionni - 7 reminds me of mutu back passes long runs dribbling
nedved - 6,5 a bit nervous actually it was not his fault because all the passes he received were not good so...
gianiccheda - 6 didnt doo much really good passing is his qualtiy but with his experience i would like to see a bit of dribbling
marchisio - 6,5 (he is 20 years old) came on as a sub and did really well good passing good tackling and good technique he needs to build a bit of muscle because he is fragile looking :)
Guzman - 6,5 needs to improve on his finsihing but yes he definatly has potential he reminds of palladino
Chiumiento - 6,5 played for 10 minutes and i think that he is the best attacking midfielder behind nedved when he entered he took the ball and tried to dribble around 2 players altough he did not succeed in doing so it shows he is not scared i want to see him play a full match
sculli - 5 did nothing actually
zalayeta - 7,5 he has lost weight finally he seems more agile bt still he is slow his dribbling exactly great but his headers are great he needs to work more on fitness
bojinov - 5,5 did not impress me he lost many balls nasicaly due to horrrible passing and needs to work more on shooting and dribbling

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
djleli said:
these are my player rating:

mirante - 7 saved a couple of normal shots throught both games and save 2 shootouts
chiellini - 7 got the pace got the tackling good should try to attack more like cafu
balzaretti - 7,5 this guy is going from strength to strength he dribbles he crosses he runs with the ball perfect
birindelli - 6,5 i dont like the ide of him being cb he seems to anturaly move to the left back position infact he collided 2 times with chiellini but still very good game
legrotaglie - 6,5 nothing to do actualy some clean tackles nothing much
paro - 6,5 he looks talented he needs a bit more confidence and expereince and we see a pirlo player infact i saw him give a half shoot half lob from the middle of the pitch to zalazyeta who was alone alas he was caught offside... great
marchionni - 7 reminds me of mutu back passes long runs dribbling
nedved - 6,5 a bit nervous actually it was not his fault because all the passes he received were not good so...
gianiccheda - 6 didnt doo much really good passing is his qualtiy but with his experience i would like to see a bit of dribbling
marchisio - 6,5 (he is 20 years old) came on as a sub and did really well good passing good tackling and good technique he needs to build a bit of muscle because he is fragile looking :)
Guzman - 6,5 needs to improve on his finsihing but yes he definatly has potential he reminds of palladino
Chiumiento - 6,5 played for 10 minutes and i think that he is the best attacking midfielder behind nedved when he entered he took the ball and tried to dribble around 2 players altough he did not succeed in doing so it shows he is not scared i want to see him play a full match
sculli - 5 did nothing actually
zalayeta - 7,5 he has lost weight finally he seems more agile bt still he is slow his dribbling exactly great but his headers are great he needs to work more on fitness
bojinov - 5,5 did not impress me he lost many balls nasicaly due to horrrible passing and needs to work more on shooting and dribbling

edit:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Dominic said:
Remember that Camoranesi, Del Piero and Trezeguet our also joining the squad. Squad not looking bleak at all. Having said that, let's not get ahead of ourselves. This was only a friendly tournament.
Spot on,and C.Zanetti and Kovac.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
Yeah inter suck extremely badass,but we need to have on ming that these were only friendlies.

but inter have played the same way thru out pre season, they simply lack ideas, they play like us on a bad day under crapello.

especially against watford and not only us, looked slow off the pace, and looked rather scared of their opponents as camo said

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
but inter have played the same way thru out pre season, they simply lack ideas, they play like us on a bad day under crapello.

especially against watford and not only us, looked slow off the pace, and looked rather scared of their opponents as camo said

I wish them to continue in the same way!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
mark77 said:
They could of used another verb. It's malicious.
You know what?

As much as it sickens me to say it, I'm starting to think you were right.

I didn't see the match, I only kept listening every once in a while that sorry excuse for a comment and the 2 morons providing it read the banner like "Vola ancora Pessottino" and in this case "ancora" could also express continuity.

Too bad that it was "Pessottino.... vola ancora" and, unless the ones writing it are analphabets, it can mean only one thing.

I feel sick.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Paolo Sosa said:
our midfield seems ok but im worried about the defence, and i don't think we need Camo if he want to leave well he can at least we r still solid
Balza--Legro--Kovac--Chiellini

That's not a bad defence IMO. The prblem is that we lack of alternatives in case of injuries.

As for Camo...If he stays, there will be more competition and both, marchioni and camo, will fight for their position.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Badass Devil said:
do u think with me shouted forza juve and inter scum at the inter team bus on tuesday had an effect :) especially on cordoba and his temper in the match against us?
It surely had an effect! :agree:

Thanks for that! We won thanks to you! :D :p

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Juve_25 said:
Balza--Legro--Kovac--Chiellini

That's not a bad defence IMO. The prblem is that we lack of alternatives in case of injuries.

As for Camo...If he stays, there will be more competition and both, marchioni and camo, will fight for their position.
And when there are NT matches, cause Serie B doesn't pause in these occasions, as Serie A does. We'll have to manage without the internationals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)