Biggest waste of a talent in football (5 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well quite the opposite, everybody has bad times in life, it's how you manage to overcome them shows your character. If on bad period you blame everything on depression and how sick you are, well boohoo and fuck you, no simphaty from me.
This is so hilariously ignorant :lol:

Straight up scientology up in this

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Denilson (the ex real betis) tops them all off for me
Adriano, that man was such a beast, amazing player... for a year or two...
Those players were nothing compared to Dener, he'd be the big thing in that 94' World Cup hadn't he died in a car accident earlier that year. I remember watching him play in 91', what a talented kid. He used to say that for him it was more gratifying to pull out those magic dribbles of his than to score a goal. Biggest Brazilian waste of talent of all time :touched: RIP

OP
Trequartista
Jul 1, 2010
  • Thread Starter #167
    @swag

I watched Quaresma a few times (in the EL) since his return to Porto, he's playing well. It was nice to see him rape Napoli. How about you, have you seen him many times since?
    Man this guy possesses such talent, it's a shame that he could never put it all together.

Do you think he'll make Portugal's WC squad, especially considering Nani's dreadful form?

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Great questions.

Quaresma always had the talent. Many would say that from a natural talent perspective, most thought he would excel in the big leagues over Cristiano Ronaldo -- also a Portuguese winger about the same age. It turns out the difference was all mental and motivation.

If Quaresma can stir up his natural abilities and be motivated, he probably even has a shot in the NT for the WC. I would take him over Nani at this stage, which is sad because I would take Nani over Ronaldo at the 2010 WC where he got injured right beforehand.

I've been monitoring his return to Porto since the winter transfer window and he's impressed. Not a ton, but enough to be worthy of an NT slot and to make a real impact on a lot of Porto matches.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Nani really needs to get out of Manchester for the sake of his career.
    Yes. Pretty much all of the Man United "old guard" is dying there. And Nani, as well as Quaresma, have a lot to offer still. Quaresma is in a better place for him with a lot of work yet left to do. Nani is rotting like last year's yogurt over at Man United.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)