Big Luciano interview(27-06-2006) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
mnementh said:
Yeah very tough :D in theory it means that every player who wears the ugly nerazzuro shirt becomes crap. That's just life :eyebrows:

Lame dude, just lame. I was expecting to hear an actual reason for your "theory" not some cheap accusations.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:
Badass, you are the perfect example of someone thats living in denial. Everybody knows he is guilty, they have solid evidence. It was not some elaborate scheme thought of by Moratti to relegate Juve or any other wild and crazy story that you seem to come up with.

Just take it like a man and accept the reality of whats going on!
accept wot? how can i accept something that is so far unproven?

as ive said on serveral occasions, i will not judge moggi, i faith in the justice system to get to the bottom of this, till then moggi and everyone else is a suspect, but not guilty.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
BFC82 said:
Lame dude, just lame. I was expecting to hear an actual reason for your "theory" not some cheap accusations.
it's not accusation, it's facts. Inter has ruined all the big players of our generation. It's no secret that nobody is able to succeed in that shithole. Even Pirlo lol.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
BFC82 said:
Ahh...guess we have overstayed our welcome Mr. Zanetti.
look you're a fan of the most ridicilous club in the world, and you enter the forum of possibly the biggest club of the world, and you use two nicks at the same time too, and you're wasting your time. who are you pulsar ? How pathetic can you be ?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mnementh said:
It's probably time for the inter crap fans to sod off from the forum.

you got my blessing brother, polluted the forum with crap, i dont mind them being interisti's here but if they are only gona contribute crap and narrow minded views, from what they read in the media mixed with their own theories, they arn't welcomed here

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mnementh said:
look you're a fan of the most ridicilous club in the world, and you enter the forum of possibly the biggest club of the world, and you use two nicks at the same time too, and you're wasting your time. who are you pulsar ? How pathetic can you be ?
you only have to read the "how pathetic can inter be" thread to figure that out :p

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass even if Juve is found guilty and relegated, you still wont accept the reality of it. You will find some excuse or make up some story to make juve the victim.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:
If anything, make fun of Pekerman not Zanetti. Zanetti did not tell Pekerman to take those players to germany. I dont get your point.
i wasnt make fun of anyone, i was just stating that scaloni was picked ahead of jz even.

obviously argentina are coping well without jz.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:
Badass even if Juve is found guilty and relegated, you still wont accept the reality of it. You will find some excuse or make up some story to make juve the victim.

excuses? as i said dumbass - i have faith in the justice system.

the only people that makes excuses is u! and the rest of your fans, excuses every season, every week, inter are just a sorry ass excuse to the world of football.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
mnementh said:

Haha...dude thats awesome. No, Im not pulsar, trust me....you really wouldnt him around here. And I dont use 2 nicks at the same time, I think I make my points clear enough with one.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
if you're not pulsar, then you're N4L or one of the other idiots/morons/losers from the inter forums. You're all the same, good representives of your club. :cool:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:
Haha...dude thats awesome. No, Im not pulsar, trust me....you really wouldnt him around here. And I dont use 2 nicks at the same time, I think I make my points clear enough with one.
look, you and your pal triggered these war of words, as ive said we dont mind other fans here, we have many, but if you're just gona post crap and cheap insults, then you can sod right off.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
mnementh said:
if you're not pulsar, then you're N4L or one of the other idiots/morons/losers from the inter forums. You're all the same, good representives of your club. :cool:
No N4L is Javier_Zanetti.....Im BFC82. And a good honest club needs good and honest representatives. Thanks for the compliment.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
look, you and your pal triggered these war of words, as ive said we dont mind other fans here, we have many, but if you're just gona post crap and cheap insults, then you can sod right off.

And thats fine, Im not trying to get you or anyone here all riled up.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
N4L is really him ??? :D :D :D oh that loser - what is he doing here ? We used to make fun of him all the time. So who are you really ? Hmm... ninecats ? :D nah... someone more stupid. One two three off you go now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:
No N4L is Javier_Zanetti.....Im BFC82. And a good honest club needs good and honest representatives. Thanks for the compliment.

and as javier zanetti proved, hes nothing more than a typical glory supporter.

good? honest? club? in 1 sentence to describe inter?

kiss ma a** and call me a b**ch

we are proving wot honest fans we juventino's are, we are sticking by with the club we dearly love in times of troubles, not just the scandal but pessotto.

if it was inter, they would all move on and support real madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)