Big Luciano interview(27-06-2006) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
BFC82 said:
only if honest = crap. Inter is probably in history the most corrupt team in the world, if you know the exploits in the 60's (your ex players have revealed it all too). And now you also tried to buy the CL with facchetti ... and you still haven't a reached a final in 50 years, how utterly crap.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
mnementh said:
only if honest = crap. Inter is probably in history the most corrupt team in the world, if you know the exploits in the 60's (your ex players have revealed it all too). And now you also tried to buy the CL with facchetti ... and you still haven't a reached a final in 50 years, how utterly crap.

We got Matlock on our tails. Run for cover!

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
mnementh said:
N4L is really him ??? :D :D :D oh that loser - what is he doing here ? We used to make fun of him all the time. So who are you really ? Hmm... ninecats ? :D nah... someone more stupid. One two three off you go now.

Ninecats? C'mon give me more credit than that.

Jun 18, 2005
mnementh said:
N4L is really him ??? :D :D :D oh that loser - what is he doing here ? We used to make fun of him all the time. So who are you really ? Hmm... ninecats ? :D nah... someone more stupid. One two three off you go now.
yeah it's me, gba.

how's life ? still got your tongue deep into del piero's arse ? :D :D :D I wonder how you actually type when your hands are all covered up with cum. :D

hehe, the biggest idiot in the history of XT is actually calling other posters idiots. Come on now, even your juve buddies thought of you as a moron, not just Inter/Milan/Roma/etc. fans.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
yeah it's me, gba.

how's life ? still got your tongue deep into del piero's arse ? :D :D :D I wonder how you actually type when your hands are all covered up with cum. :D

hehe, the biggest idiot in the history of XT is actually calling other posters idiots. Come on now, even your juve buddies thought of you as a moron, not just Inter/Milan/Roma/etc. fans.

god how tasteless :disagree: :tdown: :disagree:

Jun 18, 2005
We used to make fun of him ?

we as in you turd and...?

come on, gba, give some credit to yourself mate. YOU and your homo obsession with dp were the butt of jokes, now I miss all the arse whooping you used to receive day in day out at XT. I asked the admins to unbann you but no to avail, damn them.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
We used to make fun of him ?

we as in you turd and...?

come on, gba, give some credit to yourself mate. YOU and your homo obsession with dp were the butt of jokes, now I miss all the arse whooping you used to receive day in day out at XT. I asked the admins to unabnn you but no to avail, damn them.

homo obsession with dp?

wtf are you on about? every club has an idol, like inter has in.... well im not sure actually, who do they actually have thats worthy of being called an idol in their club :p

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
oooooh.... N4L got angry.....

Btw, I wonder if badass devil knows that he's arguing with a 12-13 year old like you. This is no joke. N4L actually admitted being in junior high, and he was writing about his experiences there. The other day he was talking about a prank they pulled when they hanged him to the pole in the middle of the yard, and how girls make fun of him in school... this is true from xtratime actually.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Badass Devil said:
no that beckenbauer is mroe of a influential figure than moggi
Influential in what sense? What has this got to do with tampering of matches? You have gotta be the only person on earth to say you think Moggi might be innocent. I am sorry I had toi check out your age and it says you are 18 as I was astounded that any1 can come up witht he kinda stufff you are coming up with. Do innocent people resign their posts? Do innocent people not threaten to sue for defamation of character? If Juventus were totally convinced that they are being set up , would they have cleared theri board and try to make a clean slate by putting people they think are honourable in place?

As for those talking about Zanetti, i am just stomped for words, how do you counter someone who comes up with a statement that , "you were not taken to the world cup so you must suck" or words to that effect?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
denco said:
Influential in what sense? What has this got to do with tampering of matches? You have gotta be the only person on earth to say you think Moggi might be innocent. I am sorry I had toi check out your age and it says you are 18 as I was astounded that any1 can come up witht he kinda stufff you are coming up with. Do innocent people resign their posts? Do innocent people not threaten to sue for defamation of character? If Juventus were totally convinced that they are being set up , would they have cleared theri board and try to make a clean slate by putting people they think are honourable in place?

As for those talking about Zanetti, i am just stomped for words, how do you counter someone who comes up with a statement that , "you were not taken to the world cup so you must suck" or words to that effect?

nowhere did i say moggi was innocent, but neither did i say he was hguilty, as ive said b4. i will await the outcome of the court case, only then will i make judgements.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Badass Devil said:
nowhere did i say moggi was innocent, but neither did i say he was hguilty, as ive said b4. i will await the outcome of the court case, only then will i make judgements.

Do u mean that he isnt no more guilty than the rest,
but he was the one that had to pay for everybody's sins?

I can accept that:agree:
but he is guilty or at least as quilty as the rest

Jun 18, 2005
mnementh said:
oooooh.... N4L got angry..... you're N4L.... Numb, narcotic, moron for life. :) Any juve buddies are here asshole. And I have no idea who gba is but he must have kicked your ass too :)

Btw, I wonder if badass devil knows that he's arguing with a 12-13 year old like you. This is no joke. N4L actually admitted being in junior high, and he was writing about his experiences there. The other day he was talking about a prank they pulled when they hanged him to the pole in the middle of the yard, and how girls make fun of him in school... this is true from xtratime actually.
me...angry ? no chance! :D an ignoramus like yourself just makes me giggle.

hehe nice story there, care to show your "pals" a link ? or are you inventing stuff using your wild imagination ? :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)