Big Luciano interview(27-06-2006) (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
denco said:
Oh you mean Moggi might be totally innocent after all, that its his rejection of Milan that caused all this uproar and now its rebounded in their faces and they too are implicated in this whole mess. The phone taps and all that were just Galliani and Berlusconi mimicking Moggi on the phone and all the other accusations re: threatening referees, and telling players to play badly for their clubs prior to us purchasing em , was justa misunderstanding. You know what, you might be unto something there. Sorry if i misunderstood ya

well whos to actually say that moggi was actually in that call? has moggi admitted to it? no, so as far as the justice system is concerned its insufficient evidence.

nobody is guilty or innocent, everyone is a suspect, i find it hard to beleive that moggi is capable of something to this scale, i really do, he hasnt got the financial power that berlusconi has, nor any real assets, or power, not to the scale of berlusconi and galliani, and tbh i wudnt be surprised if moratti was involved with all his oil money and desperation, im surprised he hasnt been taken into serious consideration, but i guess for once he did something good with his money for once and used it to cover his own tracks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Who was the Italy PM at that time? Who owned police? Why few weeks before the end of season? Only idiots could be happy if Juventus is ruined! Juventus is Italian national interest! Juventus is football interest! Every big club has its own Moggi, but only ours was tapped. Just take look at WC, I think that Moggi is little kid compared to Backenbauer...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
serfaraaz said:
moggi in his inteview said he didnt work in the company of angles means bersculoni galliani morrati facchetti all are involved

well that justifies my point that he was bullied into it. i also have a funny feeling zamparini - palermo president has some involvement aswell.

Jun 18, 2005
too bad that your funny feelings wouldn't be taken into account in the trial. I'm sure those feelings would've solved the whole dilemma.

man, bad ass, you're something. I can't believe you're actually defending Moggi to this day. If he did nothing wrong then why did he resign ? why did he refuse to be interrogated by Borrelli ? Why did he admit what he did on state tv ?

Moggi has had a tainted history even before his Juve stint started in 1994, you know that ?

You know what he did at Roma, Napoli and Torino ?

Moggi's son controlled more than 200 footballers in different divisions, that's power. Moggi knows people.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
just look at chelsea since abramovich has taken over chelsea has become a succesful club i think the Same thing should happen at juve a rich billionaire Should buy this club

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Javier_Zanetti said:
too bad that your funny feelings wouldn't be taken into account in the trial. I'm sure those feelings would've solved the whole dilemma.

man, bad ass, you're something. I can't believe you're defending actually Moggi to this day. If he did nothing wrong then why did he resign ? why did he refuse to be interrogated by Borrelli ? Why did he admit what he did on state tv ?

Moggi has had a tainted history even before his Juve stint started in 1994, you know that ?

You know what he did at Roma, Napoli and Torino ?

Moggi's son controlled more than 200 footballers in different divisions, that's power. Moggi knows people.
im defending him because nothing is proven as of yet, ever heard - innocent till proven guilty, im not like you who pre judges everyone.

wot moggi did at the other clubs is no concern of mine.

as for moggi's son, he does run a footballing agency, their job is to own players.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
serfaraaz said:
just look at chelsea since abramovich has taken over chelsea has become a succesful club i think the Same thing should happen at juve a rich billionaire Should buy this club

chelsea are hardly successful in terms of what they have won, they have won pretty much wot we always win.

god forbid we get a rich billionnaire, i only have to look at inter and real madrid and i throw up.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
BFC82 said:
You just lost all credibilty. Anyone with an ounce of knowledge of the footballing world will know Javier Zanetti as one of the best RB's not only in Italy but the whole world. No exaggeration needed.
bla bla. Zanetti is a good player in theory but because he's in inter he just sux. Anyway, it's really humiliating that the coach chose Burdisso out of the inter squad and not him ha ha :p

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
mnementh said:
bla bla. Zanetti is a good player in theory but because he's in inter he just sux. Anyway, it's really humiliating that the coach chose Burdisso out of the inter squad and not him ha ha :p

In theory? What the hell does that mean? He either is a good player or not irregardless of what team he plays for.
As for his exclusion, Pekerman had touch choices to make, sadly he sacrificed Zanetti.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass, you are the perfect example of someone thats living in denial. Everybody knows he is guilty, they have solid evidence. It was not some elaborate scheme thought of by Moratti to relegate Juve or any other wild and crazy story that you seem to come up with.

Just take it like a man and accept the reality of whats going on!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
BFC82 said:
In theory? What the hell does that mean? He either is a good player or not irregardless of what team he plays for.
As for his exclusion, Pekerman had touch choices to make, sadly he sacrificed Zanetti.
Yeah very tough :D in theory it means that every player who wears the ugly nerazzuro shirt becomes crap. That's just life :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)