Big Luciano interview(27-06-2006) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
What is funny that phone taps proved without any doubt that Milan and Udinese fixed their game on season 04-05 so Udinese can reach the CL and Milan get Jaclovisky. Even so, they are said to be charnged on less penalties than Juve..

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Badass Devil said:
why dont we all just wait till the outcome, then we can judge him!

whats the point saying - "oh hes the worst thing that ever happened to juve"

or he's why we r gona get relegated

nothing factual has been published, once it has then we can judge him, because till then hes innocent, and i have trust in the justice system to work out the truth.

some of you are no better than some non juve fans who just read wot is written in the media and take asumptions that moggi is at complete fault.
well said. thats what we need right now, cant agree no more
+rep

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
What is funny that phone taps proved without any doubt that Milan and Udinese fixed their game on season 04-05 so Udinese can reach the CL and Milan get Jaclovisky. Even so, they are said to be charnged on less penalties than Juve..
Juve lost the battle underground long ago even before Lawyer and Doctor left us.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
bianconero said:
Not even Moggi denies any wrong doing: the question seems to be of degree.
When I say not wrong, I mean not something that was out of the ordinary in respect to other clubs, and this is what he says too. Wrong in the strong sense anyway I meant.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Don't you feel embarassed when your captain doesn't get called up to the national team even though he's the captain there as well ?

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
edpiero said:
Don't you feel embarassed when your captain doesn't get called up to the national team even though he's the captain there as well ?
I wouldnt call it an embarrasment, more like dissapointed. It was at Pekerman's discretion, nothing Zanetti or anyone at Inter could do about that.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
edpiero said:
:howler: true, it's really sad. From what I gather from Inter fans, they acutally like the guy. Seems as he stuck with them for a long time... through all the titles and glory. It must be really sad to be an Inter fan :D you have to find something, someone with a bit of quality but he sux too.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
mnementh said:
but he sux too.
You just lost all credibilty. Anyone with an ounce of knowledge of the footballing world will know Javier Zanetti as one of the best RB's not only in Italy but the whole world. No exaggeration needed.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Javier Zanetti is a great professional, one of the only on the joke squad we call Internazionale. He has been the loyal captain of the Nerazzurri for years now and is a classy player who deserves respect. His exclusion of a trip to Germany boggles my mind and it could perhaps come back to haunt Pekerman now that Burdisso seems to be out with injury. If Zanetti played for a team like Juventus he would have been the best right back since the turn of the century.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Andy said:
Javier Zanetti is a great professional, one of the only on the joke squad we call Internazionale. He has been the loyal captain of the Nerazzurri for years now and is a classy player who deserves respect. His exclusion of a trip to Germany boggles my mind and it could perhaps come back to haunt Pekerman now that Burdisso seems to be out with injury. If Zanetti played for a team like Juventus he would have been the best right back since the turn of the century.

Well said, Zanetti has been possibly the best and most consistent performer for inter and argentina currently. I have great respect for that man.

I think argentina will regret if they don't go through to the final without the experience with ppl like him.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
I agree with Andy to some extent. Zanetti could have left Inter and gone on to win anything he wanted for whatever he club he wanted. He chose Inter, and for his sacrifice he is already considered a legend by most Interistas.

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
am a great admire of Zanetti..shame he is in the wrong team...he definitly would have been a world-class if he moved to a better club(not to say he is not)..his the type of player that let his performace influnce the others..it was a shock why he wasnt called for argentina..but pekerman seems 'so far' right about his choices..

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Badass Devil said:
not necessarily, maybe guilty be association, and that moggi was bullied into this position.
Guilty by association? Bullied into this position? Please clarify what you are trying to say cos it seems you are suggesting it was someone else in Juve who was pulling the strings and Moggi was just a victim of circumstance, is that correct?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
denco said:
Guilty by association? Bullied into this position? Please clarify what you are trying to say cos it seems you are suggesting it was someone else in Juve who was pulling the strings and Moggi was just a victim of circumstance, is that correct?

well it wouldnt surprise me that considering that galliani is head of the league, might have sumthing in all this, and berluconi with all his power and was trying to get moggi to join milan, but decided to reject, funny how a week after that refusal this scandal just all blew out isnt it?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Badass Devil said:
well it wouldnt surprise me that considering that galliani is head of the league, might have sumthing in all this, and berluconi with all his power and was trying to get moggi to join milan, but decided to reject, funny how a week after that refusal this scandal just all blew out isnt it?
Oh you mean Moggi might be totally innocent after all, that its his rejection of Milan that caused all this uproar and now its rebounded in their faces and they too are implicated in this whole mess. The phone taps and all that were just Galliani and Berlusconi mimicking Moggi on the phone and all the other accusations re: threatening referees, and telling players to play badly for their clubs prior to us purchasing em , was justa misunderstanding. You know what, you might be unto something there. Sorry if i misunderstood ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)