Big Luciano interview(27-06-2006) (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2006
no not sick pleased he is appearing on national television. this man has a silver tongue and still has a bianconero heart so he will be trying to get us off the hook. I think that he used his position to get power and can imagine him locking referees in their office but I do not think he is guilty of all of these charges I think the media have painted us guilty.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
olly_nesta said:
c'mon guys... u all know that moggi, so as juve is guilty....
u're going down!!!

god its people like u i have a dislike for, so narrow minded! u dont even look things in the full picture, to think that berlusconi and his kronies isnt involved in this scandal is nothing less than ignorant, so before u post crap like that, think with your head not your pants

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
ReBeL said:
Juve's Moggi says "crucified" in Italy scandal

ROME, June 27 (Reuters) - The man at the centre of the Italy's worst soccer scandal in a generation said on Tuesday he had been "crucified" by the media and found guilty even before the start of a trial involving him, 25 others and four clubs.

Luciano Moggi, who resigned as general manager of champions Juventus after phone-taps showed him discussing the choice of referees with Football Federation officials, said he had become a scapegoat for a sport which was under the influence of many vested interests.

"Look, I'm not a saint but I've not been in the company of angels," Moggi said in a lengthy interview on RAI3 TV.

Moggi occasionally choked back tears in the interview in which he said he had only ever tried to ensure Juve received fair treatment from football authorities which often seemed to work against the club's interests.

He declined to specify what he meant in referring to powerful "lobbies" that influence the sport.

Portraying himself as a victim of the scandal, rather than the villain as he has been painted by many in Italy's media, Moggi said: "I am sickened by what's happening to me.

"I try to have inner peace, but now the problems of football don't interest me any more. I only watch football on TV because it's a world that has hurt me too much
."

Reuters
Incredible with the amount of me me me in his statement, what about Juventus and their supporters who are gonna be torn apart by his actions? well thank goodness i have never liked him so his behaviour and statements will not surprise me

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Badass Devil said:
bankruptcy? you're going a little to the extreme arnt u? the agnelli family are more than capable to recover any losses, aswell as the assets juve own

Moggi said the last years they didnt though,
he was responsible to keep us, our star players and buy new ones with his "managerial" abilities and the distribution of earned money out of titles,tickets, TV rights,players trades,sells,rights etc etc...
things have changed now, a lot,
if we get relagated to C1/C2 we would be in serius trouble...

Geof

May 14, 2004
BooQy said:
i believe that he's sorry, but you can't deny that he pretty much screwed this club like no one else
he's not sorry. I bet he would do it again if he could.

I do believe him when he says that those were the rule of the game.

BooQy

Jun 3, 2006
well ,i believe he loves the club, and that it wasnt his intention to relegate us, but now... hes definetely the worst man that ever worked near juve, im sure about that

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
why dont we all just wait till the outcome, then we can judge him!

whats the point saying - "oh hes the worst thing that ever happened to juve"

or he's why we r gona get relegated

nothing factual has been published, once it has then we can judge him, because till then hes innocent, and i have trust in the justice system to work out the truth.

some of you are no better than some non juve fans who just read wot is written in the media and take asumptions that moggi is at complete fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)