Bettega, Giraudo, Moggi: Who's staying? Who's leaving? (2 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Muha said:
are you sayin this cuz Moggi got involved in an unproven scandel which Juve haters have started..????.... Moggi has done alot to this club... its not the first time that Juve's name get involved in a scandel.. actually Juve has been the nickname of cheating and scandels in many spectators' and Seria A fans' eyes..., have you asked yorself why??.. its because we are successful and they are not.......Moggi is a great director... until Moggi is found guilty, you are not to question his rights to direct Juve.... Juve fans are supposed to defend Moggi, not attack him....
How naieve can one be? Do you think those transcrips were pulled out of their asses? And i'd get rid of Moggi, just because of him we continuesly get linked to scandals etc. He gives us a bad image and brings a great football club and football itself in discredit.

I agree with bianconero (and others), bringing Platini would go a long way cleansing the club from it's bad image, it has nowadays.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2006
Dominic said:
How naieve can one be? Do you think those transcrips were pulled out of their asses? And i'd get rid of Moggi, just because of him we continuesly get linked to scandals etc. He gives us a bad image and brings a great football club and football itself in discredit.

I agree with bianconero (and others), bringing Platini would go a long way cleansing the club from it's bad image, it has nowadays.
If it wasnt for moggi we wouldnt have half the players we have at the moment. It dosent matter what happens we must stick uo for moggi.

I bet you that you loved moggi when he bought vieira though.

Juve must be loved and not debated.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Platini in sensational Juventus return

Michel Platini is being linked with a sensational return to Juventus.
The future of Juve director general Luciano Moggi is in serious doubt after club patron John Elkann hinted at the breakup of the Triade last night over the wiretap scandal.

Already, big names are being linked to Moggi's position with former Roma director general Franco Baldini and Chievo Verona's Giovanni Sartori early favourites.

Juve legend Platini is also in the frame after impressing the Agnelli family with his work for FIFA.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
juventino_1 said:
If it wasnt for moggi we wouldnt have half the players we have at the moment. It dosent matter what happens we must stick uo for moggi.
I've 'loved' Moggi like any other juve fan, but all his shit simply projects too bad of an image unto us. It's not like Moggi is the only one, who is able to buy players. Neither have all of Moggi's buys been that great or special. Yes he seems to have some good connections, but is he really worth keeping over all this trouble?

juventino_1 said:
I wasn't that impressed actually, I never thought Vieira was THAT great. Besides, Vieira has had an average season. Tell me, was another manager (money-willing)unable to splash the cash for a 30 year old?

juventino_1 said:
Yes.. Ignorance is bliss, ey?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Today's papers in Italy report Capello talking with Moratti. That's not what's bothering me, but that obviously alludes to the fact that he's aware the Triade will be disbanded - the core reason he's here in the first place. Add to that the fact that Bettega left the Palermo game in tears. Quite obviously, this is the end of the road for the famous trio. Personally, the injection of Andrea Agnelli into the system is a good thing the way I see it. It keeps Elkann at bay, and more importantly, we've got somebody whose got Juve in his DNA, much like his soon to be infamous predecessors.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
It's very likely that Fabio Capello will coach his last match in Bari on Sunday.

I suppose there will be an announcement almost contemporaneously that Moggi/Capello will start the next term at Internazionale whilst Elkann/Agnelli will announce the departute of Moggi, Giraudo, Capello and, possibly, Bettega.

Bettega's tears on Sunday last tend to suggest that in many ways it was the end of an era. A grorious era of success.

Nevertheless, times change and I have to say that we must recognize that many people, whilst admitting to the success achieved by the current regime since 1994, are now of the belief that a fresh board of directors will need to be brought in.

Andrea Agnelli seems a given. Baldini or Sartori possibly. However, what Juve need more than anything is someone like Platini. A legend in Turin who would be seen a honest and without reproach. A man of real integrity.

I suspect we may end up with either Cesare Prandelli or Luciano Spaletti as the new Head Coach. This in turn may see the departure of both Patrick Vieira ( who may have played his last match for the club) and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. And the arrival of Diarra and Luca Toni.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
Luftwaffles said:
It's very likely that Fabio Capello will coach his last match in Bari on Sunday.

I suppose there will be an announcement almost contemporaneously that Moggi/Capello will start the next term at Internazionale whilst Elkann/Agnelli will announce the departute of Moggi, Giraudo, Capello and, possibly, Bettega.

Bettega's tears on Sunday last tend to suggest that in many ways it was the end of an era. A grorious era of success.

Nevertheless, times change and I have to say that we must recognize that many people, whilst admitting to the success achieved by the current regime since 1994, are now of the belief that a fresh board of directors will need to be brought in.

Andrea Agnelli seems a given. Baldini or Sartori possibly. However, what Juve need more than anything is someone like Platini. A legend in Turin who would be seen a honest and without reproach. A man of real integrity.

I suspect we may end up with either Cesare Prandelli or Luciano Spaletti as the new Head Coach. This in turn may see the departure of both Patrick Vieira ( who may have played his last match for the club) and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. And the arrival of Diarra and Luca Toni.
and at what point do we wake up?

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
i hope moggi will stay, he has done great here.
worst scenari would be if he joined inter, only chance inter would have to win a scudetto.
baldini, no thanks, i remember him as a juve-hater.
better if lippi won the WC and quit to return to juve for some management-role

OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #95
    If the Triade will berak I want Andrea Agnelli and Platini along side bettega (who seems to be staying) to form our new Traide. Agnelli to do Giraudo's work while Platini to cover Moggi's place.
    If they happen to leave they will leave with all Juve supporter heiling them and cheering for them. They will leave a team where their fans are surely loving them and appreciating every single thing they have done.

Sep 28, 2002
    juventino_1 said:

with the finances we have i could've done half decent job myself. the only miraculous move done by moggi was cannavaro - carini swap. how hard is it to buy nedved and buffon when you just sold zidane for a world record fee? and everyone is forgetting the numerous disastrous signings, and the destroyed youngsters?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)