Bettega, Giraudo, Moggi: Who's staying? Who's leaving? (4 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
imply can have something to do with logic

but most of the time it's indirectly indicating, right?

so..

when I say: You're not a real Juventino

and then you say: You want Platini to be part of our management

Could you please explain to me where the LOGIC is?

You are an ape

Buy on AliExpress.com

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Jem83 said:
imply can have something to do with logic

but most of the time it's indirectly indicating, right?

so..

when I say: You're not a real Juventino

and then you say: You want Platini to be part of our management

Could you please explain to me where the LOGIC is?

You are an ape
*sigh*

A. I say I don't want Platini to be part of our management

B. You sarcastically call me a true Juventino, because I don't want Platini to be part of our management.

C. That automatically means you DO want Platini to be part of our management, unless you don't consider yourself a true Juventino.

That's logic for you, son. And don't call me ape. My name is Seven.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Matteo10 said:
*sigh*

A. I say I don't want Platini to be part of our management

B. You sarcastically call me a true Juventino, because I don't want Platini to be part of our management.

C. That automatically means you DO want Platini to be part of our management, unless you don't consider yourself a true Juventino.

That's logic for you, son. And don't call me ape. My name is Seven.
Wrong

You are now assuming that I bother to read all the posts on the forum

The one I read, by you, sounded like this:

"I'm not fond of Platini"

It didn't say: "I don't want Platini to be part of our management"

It said: "I'm not fond of Platini"

Do you see the difference in that, young child?

Do you see why I reacted to it and called you not a real Juventino?

Because a person who is NOT FOND OF PLATINI can leave this place and give his Juve jersey to someone else.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Jem83 said:
Wrong

You are now assuming that I bother to read all the posts on the forum

The one I read, by you, sounded like this:

"I'm not fond of Platini"

It didn't say: "I don't want Platini to be part of our management"

It said: "I'm not fond of Platini"

Do you see the difference in that, young child?

Do you see why I reacted to it and called you not a real Juventino?

Because a person who is NOT FOND OF PLATINI can leave this place and give his Juve jersey to someone else.
You're not very smart are you? You hear loose shreds of a conversation and interfere?

Aug 2, 2005
ZAF3000 said:
So lets see.. Capello, Zebina, Emerson, rumor about mancini and rumor abour Baldini.. No wonder Nike are suggesting to drop the stripe :(

u have a point. lol

what about luca de monte zemola

i read something 6 months ago relating him to juve managing.

i think he is the best best best best best best best bestbest best best person to replace the triade if they leave,

i think he can do the work the traide do and better.

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
Dec 15, 2005
Chico said:
Exactly mate, juve must move forward. Although change will be hard, it is necessary, and might even work out good. Bladini might allow youth a chance, and could see capello leave!
Baldini and Capello will share beds when he comes to Juve. So for me Baldini is a NO NO and a former Romanista and Juve hater.
Give us Platini and other Juventino's!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
As much as I love Moggi Aka Lucky Luciano.....his name is Tainted for life if these allegations are true.....Bring on Platini let him uses his "Jaws of Life" to revive this Great team

Forza Juve!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
platini is an arrogant **** if u ask me, i dont think he has enough management experience to take on moggi's role. Also i dont think he has enough experience in football other than his playing days.

Sep 1, 2002
sateeh said:
platini is an arrogant **** if u ask me, i dont think he has enough management experience to take on moggi's role. Also i dont think he has enough experience in football other than his playing days.

Nobody asked.

Sep 1, 2002
Platini linked with Juventus
May 8th, 2006
Michel Platini is being linked with a sensational return to Juventus.The future of Juve director general Luciano Moggi is in serious doubt after club patron John Elkann hinted at the breakup of the Triade last night over the wiretap scandal.

Already, big names are being linked to Moggi’s position with former Roma director general Franco Baldini and Chievo Verona’s Giovanni Sartori early favourites.

Juve legend Platini is also in the frame after impressing the Agnelli family with his work for FIFA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wouldn't this be wonderful. If only he could forget his enmity with Zizou and bring him on board to head the new youth operation, then a partnership made in heaven would arrive: that would clean the stain on Juventus' name.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
bianconero said:
It is high time that the Agnelli family came home and took hold of the day to day to day running of Juventus. The so called Triade has, like many an upstart oligarchy, become perceptably ignorant of the social mores in which they exist. Above the law is no-one individual or trio, and the thought of the great name of Juventus becoming sullied by petty scandal should be avoided immediately.
Moggi- as much as I admire and enjoy him- has in this action, as well as the continual associations with his brother, shown contempt and stupidity. For this alone he must go.
The king maker is dead, long live the king.
are you sayin this cuz Moggi got involved in an unproven scandel which Juve haters have started..????.... Moggi has done alot to this club... its not the first time that Juve's name get involved in a scandel.. actually Juve has been the nickname of cheating and scandels in many spectators' and Seria A fans' eyes..., have you asked yorself why??.. its because we are successful and they are not.......Moggi is a great director... until Moggi is found guilty, you are not to question his rights to direct Juve.... Juve fans are supposed to defend Moggi, not attack him....

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Platini hasn't worked in a similar capacity before so he'd be a risk IMO, especially at Juve where the men at the top hold the reins of the club and the strings to the purse.

Chico

Apr 6, 2006
Matteo10 said:
Totti, Cassano and De Rossi are in our primavera squad? :howler:
Come on, my statement was perfectly clear. But let me state it again, just for you, ok mate
Moggi does not give youth a chance
Perhaps Baldini might, just as he did with De rossi, cassano, totti, etc at Roma
OK?:agree: Well done, that wasnt so hard, was it?

Chico

Apr 6, 2006
Gasbarroni said:
Baldini and Capello will share beds when he comes to Juve. So for me Baldini is a NO NO and a former Romanista and Juve hater.
Give us Platini and other Juventino's!
The whole point is capello said he would quit if the triade splits, good news! So baldini and capello couldn't share beds, because capello shouldnt be there!:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)