Bettega, Giraudo, Moggi: Who's staying? Who's leaving? (2 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
Muha said:
are you sayin this cuz Moggi got involved in an unproven scandel which Juve haters have started..????.... Moggi has done alot to this club... its not the first time that Juve's name get involved in a scandel.. actually Juve has been the nickname of cheating and scandels in many spectators' and Seria A fans' eyes..., have you asked yorself why??.. its because we are successful and they are not.......Moggi is a great director... until Moggi is found guilty, you are not to question his rights to direct Juve.... Juve fans are supposed to defend Moggi, not attack him....
I have felt it wise to keep my own council these last few days, which I might suggest would have been prudent for yourself. Yet I feel today I shall answer your question by quoting myself from another thread- not something I do but these are exceptional times:

It's time for every fan of their respective team involved in this shame to be sadden.
If these allergations turn out to be true it will show that these people, who have done this, have neither honour nor love for the team and its history:
Let them then be damned and dishonoured.

Until that time I can do only what I always do and have alway done:
Cheer on my team to hopeful victory in their next game...Anon

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Giraudo have to go cuz' he don't give a f*** about fans, Delle Alpi was empty every week because tickets are too expensive.

Sep 28, 2002
19nejc91 said:
Giraudo have to go cuz' he don't give a f*** about fans, Delle Alpi was empty every week because tickets are too expensive.
thats load of shite. you can get tickets for as low as 10 euros. for a club like juve thats laughable price.

Sep 14, 2003
19nejc91 said:
He's a Granata, would did you expect? Him and Moggi, what the hell were they thinking, did they really believe they wouldn't get caught.

I feel nothing but shame, but I will support this team in whatever division we find ourselves in the future.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Muha said:
are you sayin this cuz Moggi got involved in an unproven scandel which Juve haters have started..????.... Moggi has done alot to this club... its not the first time that Juve's name get involved in a scandel.. actually Juve has been the nickname of cheating and scandels in many spectators' and Seria A fans' eyes..., have you asked yorself why??.. its because we are successful and they are not.......Moggi is a great director... until Moggi is found guilty, you are not to question his rights to direct Juve.... Juve fans are supposed to defend Moggi, not attack him....
Agree, some good points. As ive always said and continue to say.. innocent until proven guilty. Let the case begin...

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I think that Juventus owners and officials above the "triade" should think,not twice,but three or more times ,before decides to put away Moggi and others.
First of all,these are only allegations,what happens this days.Second,with theirs removal ,Juventus will show that ,they act ,with a presumption of guiltness instead of innocence towards people ,who make a lot,lot for Juventus.If nothing more,but,making a big,big money for the owners of the club with buying players for almost free of charge,and selling them for fortune.
Another field is sport results.For the past years Juve was and still is the most competitive club in Serie A,with titles and other succeses.
So what is the problem?.
If Juve is not forced,by the law, it would be advisable to keep the triade in club.Who will make more for Juve?Name,only one person.
Sport this days is not a university professors forum,but a more than serious bussines.Other clubs are linked with these rumors,but I do not see any of their top managers to fired.

Mr. Gol said:
If all three leave it would be a disaster for the future of the club.
Aboslytely,1000% right,man.Clever thinking.

isha00 said:
1000% right.Agree in total.

ZAF3000 said:
BRAVO! 1000! Right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)