Azzurri Thread (45 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Italy always had core of Juve players so it comes natural to support them.
In my case I started supporting Italy first than came Juve.
Of course I support my country as well but as I spent plenty of summers as a teenager in small Italian southern city Ugento I have feelings for them.
Ugento is a place for camping right?

Maybe it's a personal thing. I used to find it odd that people felt attached to a NT that wasn't their own. I understanded the interest in the NT but not the supporting tbh. But I figured that NT football isn't about representing a nation, it's just a cooler version of the CL with national flags and shitty tactics.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
Ugento is a place for camping right?

Maybe it's a personal thing. I used to find it odd that people felt attached to a NT that wasn't their own. I understanded the interest in the NT but not the supporting tbh. But I figured that NT football isn't about representing a nation, it's just a cooler version of the CL with national flags and shitty tactics.
don't go full janna pls

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Last 2 games were a complete embarrassment ... Total disaster defensively and no creativity, leaving Balotrlli isolated for long stretched at a time. If they don't play 3-5-2 vs Spain they'll eat 5 goals ....

Mar 9, 2006
Once again - THANK YOU FIFA for asking NT to use their best exhausted players after the tough season for ur shitty meaningful tournament just to test arenas and to earn millions by selling the tv rights :sergio:
Scary injury Montolivo: encephalic trauma, he has been transported to hospital for exams
Abate is out from Confederations Cup
Pirlo doubted for Spain or even for the final, same with Barzagli

Fuck you Blatter son of a whore

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4208706 said:
Once again - THANK YOU FIFA for asking NT to use their best exhausted players after the tough season for ur shitty meaningful tournament just to test arenas and to earn millions by selling the tv rights :sergio:
Scary injury Montolivo: encephalic trauma, he has been transported to hospital for exams
Abate is out from Confederations Cup
Pirlo doubted for Spain or even for the final, same with Barzagli

Fuck you Blatter son of a whore
someone just went full nico there

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nah wasn't it his dad who used to play for some team in Italy, possibly a Milan based team? Think he lived in Italy for 6 or 7 years and yeah, his Italian is really good.
played for 4 italian teams in the early 80s reggiana being one that comes to my mind

- - - Updated - - -

He grew up in Italy and is a Milan fan.
also a galatasaray fan :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I just watched the highlights of the game (missed it, was in bed), looked like hectic and terribad defense as last time, but I gotta ask, wasnt like 2 of Brasils goals offside?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah two fairly clear offside goals. Some horrible defending again from Italy (need to switch to a back 3 pronto) but also a pretty good attacking performance in 2nd half, Maggio header against the crossbar away from making it 3-3.

Need to tighten up the defence big time to avoid a slaughter from Spain on Thursday night.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I just watched the highlights of the game (missed it, was in bed), looked like hectic and terribad defense as last time, but I gotta ask, wasnt like 2 of Brasils goals offside?
Yeah, 1st one was barely off though. But still the defense was mediocre and the midfield was terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah wasn't it his dad who used to play b'ball for some team in Italy, possibly a Milan based team? Think he lived in Italy for 6 or 7 years and yeah, his Italian is really good.
Yeah his pops played in Milan for like 10 years. Kobi has said before if he had remained in Italy he'd have become a footballer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)