Azzurri Thread (40 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I really liked the way we played today. Felipão made quite an attacking switch, he started Hernanes instead of Paulinho and you could see that we were a lot better with our transitions. Only bad thing is we lost David Luiz, he has been immense so far for us.

I think we can kill off Spain in the final. But lets focus on Uruguay first, who have given us a hard time in recent years.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I really liked the way we played today. Felipão made quite an attacking switch, he started Hernanes instead of Paulinho and you could see that we were a lot better with our transitions. Only bad thing is we lost David Luiz, he has been immense so far for us.

I think we can kill off Spain in the final. But lets focus on Uruguay first, who have given us a hard time in recent years.

oh so now 'we' is Brazil, and i thought the whole time you were support Italy :lol:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
oh so now 'we' is Brazil, and i thought the whole time you were support Italy :lol:
:D

Random guys support Italy over here, I find that quite frustating. So I guess I needed to expand my horizon and find me a new NT, the Brazilians have adopted me and repaid me with wins only so far.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4208653 said:
Ye, the guy who needed a defibrillator right after 45 minutes of play :rofl: Giovinco was in much much better form, im tired of the crap when players whom in the better form are not playing because coach is biased with Cassano and fucking Montolivo
It might be but in those 45min of play he still made a difference. You forgot game against Germany and his assist to Balo?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Random guys support Italy over here, I find that quite frustating. So I guess I needed to expand my horizon and find me a new NT, the Brazilians have adopted me and repaid me with wins only so far.
Why?
Does it bother you that random guys support Juve or should we ask permissions from "real" Italians as well.

Mar 30, 2006
Overall italy should not be worried.. they have the potential to put together a very good side but this game was not a key game plus some of the players who could have key roles next summer are not even in the team.

an Italy of:

El Shar/Rossi ---Balotelli---Insigne/Giach

MArchisio--Pirlo/Veratti---De Rossi

Criscito/Balza--Chiellini--Barzagli--Abate

with Ogbonna, Bonucci, De Sciglio, Osvaldo, Montolivo, Diamanti, Aquilani, Rossi, Giach all in the squad will be a very good team

Plus the Prandelli can always fire up the bat signal and summon Molinero :lol:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Why?
Does it bother you that random guys support Juve or should we ask permissions from "real" Italians as well.
I see a difference in club and national football team, lol.

I recently found out that it's much more fun to support a different NT then the country you live in. It's like a whole new feeling.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

No way, sandwich guy. One thing is to support Italy since they are basically 1/2 of the Juventus team. Another thing is to randomly support Brazil. What's even worse is to use "we" for Italy when you are 0.00% Italian, but using "we" when referring to the Brazilian National Team gets the price.

- - - Updated - - -

I see a difference in club in national football team, lol.

I recently found out that it's much more fun to support a different NT then the country you live in. It's like a whole new feeling.
Getting a finger up your ass would also be a new feeling. Doesn't mean you should explore it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I see a difference in club in national football team, lol.

Italy always had core of Juve players so it comes natural to support them.
In my case I started supporting Italy first than came Juve.
Of course I support my country as well but as I spent plenty of summers as a teenager in small Italian southern city Ugento I have feelings for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)