Azzurri Thread (12 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
They need to go through,Buffon and Pirlo deserves to get the Euro, this could be their last chance with a good young team to win the Euros. I am hoping Balo to start and finally perform,Pirlo needs players like Di Natale to run through the holes,and De Rossi needs to play in mid. I would personally keep the 3-5-2 and use our Juve defense with Maggio,Giac/Balzaretti and Di Natale-Balo,and no more Motta..

If we still cant score,bring in Cassano and change to 4-3-1-2 at around 65 minutes,play De Rossi behind the strikers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I completely agree with you. I'm just saying what I think Prandelli will choose.

My ideal formation would be:

Buffon
Maggio - Barzagli - Chiellini - Balzaretti
De Rossi - Pirlo - Marchisio
Balotelli - Di Natale - Cassano​

or

Buffon
Maggio - Barzagli - Chiellini - Balzaretti
De Rossi - Pirlo - Marchisio
Cassano - Balotelli
Di Natale​
This. Just with Giovinco instead of Balotelli.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
The team proposed by FI looks terrible though, no width or creative flair from mifield.

Prandelli should have brought Pepe along and played a Juve style 4-3-3, with Gio and Pepe on the flanks, with Cassano coming in the last 30 minutes to break the oppossition defense.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
The team proposed by FI looks terrible though, no width or creative flair from mifield.

Prandelli should have brought Pepe along and played a Juve style 4-3-3, with Gio and Pepe on the flanks, with Cassano coming in the last 30 minutes to break the oppossition defense.
Agreed. When Ireland has 11 players behind the ball and 6 of them on the midfield. I can't but wait to see how Italy will open the defence without width.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:klin:

Motta is a cunt; I didn't mean he's a shit player, just a giant turd overall, in spite of being a solid player. However, since he is a Serpenti Perdenti Inter Merda cunt, he should be confined to the bench. I don't think his presence will necessarily change the outcome of the game anyway ;)

---------- Post added 18.06.2012 at 22:35 ----------

Unless the player is Zidane, Neymar or Suarez every player is "shit" according to B81
:agree: You also forgot another 500 players that I like and rate, including Nedved, Davids, Trez, Del Piero, Platini, Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, and of course Baggio :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)