Azzurri Thread (29 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Is the best Di Natale has ever been for Italy in a significant game?
I thought he was meh and thats against a very poor Irish team playing for nothing.

---------- Post added 18.06.2012 at 22:19 ----------

English teams always play well against Italian teams and i cant remember the last time England and Italy played each other. France would destroy Italy imo.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Prandelli have alot of work to do. Chiellini out injured and the midfield goes missing in the second half for the third game in a row. He needs to address the problem. Marchisio needs to step up. The goals from midfield isn't coming from him. Abete also needs to keep his temper check, sometimes he makes rash tackles giving free kicks away in dangerous position. Hopefully no more Tiago Motta as the trequartista, but do we have a choice ?

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
I thought he was meh and thats against a very poor Irish team playing for nothing.

---------- Post added 18.06.2012 at 22:19 ----------

English teams always play well against Italian teams and i cant remember the last time England and Italy played each other. France would destroy Italy imo.
If I remember correctly, our last competitive game against them was a WC Qualifier is 1997 at Wembley and we beat them 1-0 courtesy of a Zola goal :tup:

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Im happy they won, I loved the Balotelli gol at the end but really... cmon! We were playing Ireland, an eliminated Ireland and maybe the weakest team in the tournament and we just sat back and tried absorbing pressure, playing scared to go forward and continue to play our passing possession game. CMON!! THIS HAS TO STOP!!!!!

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Im happy they won, I loved the Balotelli gol at the end but really... cmon! We were playing Ireland, an eliminated Ireland and maybe the weakest team in the tournament and we just sat back and tried absorbing pressure, playing scared to go forward and continue to play our passing possession game. CMON!! THIS HAS TO STOP!!!!!
By far the weakest team in the tournament. One of the weakest teams ever in the Euros.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)