Azzurri Thread (7 Viewers)

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
There is a big possibility that Italy meet Ukraine, Germany and France in the second round and in that order :scared:
well Germany plays Greece so they're practially a lock to go to the semis, so if we survive the next round vs probably France we will face the Germans..... Spain on the other side now will possibly play Portugal in the Semi as well. Hopefully we get to thank Spain in the Final for not doing the BISCOTTO to us ! lol

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
well Germany plays Greece so they're practially a lock to go to the semis, so if we survive the next round vs probably France we will face the Germans..... Spain on the other side now will possibly play Portugal in the Semi as well. Hopefully we get to thank Spain in the Final for not doing the BISCOTTO to us ! lol
Dude.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This might sound harsh, but I saw the game today with one of my best friends (who is Italian) and we both decided we didn't even want this Italy to win it.. Tournaments should go to great teams. Italy was great in 2006. This side is just mediocre.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This might sound harsh, but I saw the game today with one of my best friends (who is Italian) and we both decided we didn't even want this Italy to win it.. Tournaments should go to great teams. Italy was great in 2006. This side is just mediocre.
Your friend is Italian and he doesn't want Italy to win becuase he doesn't feel they are worthy enough yet you critisice Ireland fans we would kill to have half the talent Italy has :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There is a big possibility that Italy meet Ukraine, Germany and France in the second round and in that order :scared:
Shades of 2006? :klin:

People worrying about facing England?! :howler: Fuck England; they haven't even qualified yet, and some people are talking about them finishing top as a foregone conclusion. Here's to hoping that UEFA do their job and ensure that one host is at least represented in the knockout rounds :klin: :D

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Midfield is struggling a bit because 3 of them are used to sitting in front of defense. I like Motta but it might be better balanced to play Nocerino. Need 2 box2box players, mainly to take advantage of space if Pirlo gets pressed.

Cassano - DiNatale (Balo)
Balzaretti-Marchisio-Pirlo-Nocerino-Abate
Bonucci-DDR-Barzagli​

I'd like to play France though... despite their talent, they never play as a team.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I would rather France than England,but dont count out Ukraine,they may still go through..The French defense with Mexes and Rami are not that strong and could be exploited by Balo/Cassano and Di Natale. England plays fast kick and rush,long balls and speed,I really feel our Juve Defense have problems with that kind of play, so here's hoping to France or Ukraine to meet Italy in the QF.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
:rolleyes:

Midfield is struggling a bit because 3 of them are used to sitting in front of defense. I like Motta but it might be better balanced to play Nocerino. Need 2 box2box players, mainly to take advantage of space if Pirlo gets pressed.

Cassano - DiNatale (Balo)
Balzaretti-Marchisio-Pirlo-Nocerino-Abate
Bonucci-DDR-Barzagli​

I'd like to play France though... despite their talent, they never play as a team.
Yeah Italy had too many midfielders out there of a similar mould. They only got in eachothers way, while limiting the overall play. None of the midfielders had anywhere to go or anyone to pass to, except to another midfielder who was barely a meter away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)