Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone

Sep 4, 2015
The Zaza deal was in place since last year plus we couldn't have kept Llorente since he wanted to leave. There's no discussing transfers if you ignore such things...

Asamoah was simply extremely limited as a LB and would've even been benched by Evra. He was not evzn close to being one of the best LB's in the worls since he didn't even play as a proper fullback. He always played in a 3-5-2 as wingback dude...

Who's talking about a false 9? Really, who? We're playing with a second striker, it's not the same... And we have 4 players, not three there. Plus Allegri has often fielded two deep strikers together during preseason, so what were you saying?

Also De Bruyne failed at Chelsea, so there goes that arguement. Coman is not even close to Cuadrado in terms of quality short term, not even by a long shot. Denying that is plain and simple madness.

Pirlo came on a $#@!ing free transfer. It says nothing.
zaza deal was opt to buy, and even if it wasnt, why did we buy mandzukic then?

asamoah has what it takes to be a great LB\LM, he proved it.

false 9\second striker, we simply do not have 4 players that can play there, we have only dybala and hernanes, and its not his natural position.
cuadrado is not a second striker and pereyra is not a second striker. but i guess you will have to see how that works on pitch this season to believe me - though it probably wont happen because of what you said - playing with two deep strikers.
but yea, i have seen how it works for allegri placing 2 deep strikers together. :sergio: bonucci as playmaker thats how it "works".

you are saying that cuadrado is better than coman for the team based on what? one good season he had in the past? what did he do recently that makes him such a guarantee in terms of quality?
cuadrado doesnt fit juve current tactics, the only way he could fit is as RM in 352. and i still doubt he would have any impact.
cuadrado will most likely continue with weak displays, anything else would be a big surprise, especially because he will probably play roles he aint used to.

fact is -
you dont know how cuadrado will do at juve because he is currently a flop, until he would prove otherwise.
the same goes on coman - you cant know how he would do because he is still super young and barely played, id still pick coman because he is super young, is more likely to adapt to the tactics, and could burst any moment, plus watching both of them, coman is simply much more talented.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015

false 9\second striker, we simply do not have 4 players that can play there, we have only dybala and hernanes, and its not his natural position.
cuadrado is not a second striker and pereyra is not a second striker. but i guess you will have to see how that works on pitch this season to believe me - though it probably wont happen because of what you said - playing with two deep strikers.
but yea, i have seen how it works for allegri placing 2 deep strikers together. :sergio: bonucci as playmaker thats how it "works".

you are saying that cuadrado is better than coman for the team based on what? one good season he had in the past? what did he do recently that makes him such a guarantee in terms of quality?
cuadrado doesnt fit juve current tactics, the only way he could fit is as RM in 352. and i still doubt he would have any impact.
cuadrado will most likely continue with weak displays, anything else would be a big surprise, especially because he will probably play roles he aint used to.

fact is -
you dont know how cuadrado will do at juve because he is currently a flop, until he would prove otherwise.
the same goes on coman - you cant know how he would do because he is still super young and barely played, id still pick coman because he is super young, is more likely to adapt to the tactics, and could burst any moment, plus watching both of them, coman is simply much more talented.
For short term, cuadrado is better.
For long term, coman is better.

- - - Updated - - -

lol sell zaza for 18 m and Isla for 9. Right after we sold llorente for 10 mil.... Oh wait
Why would Bayern pay for Coman when they have him on a 2 year loan with the option .... All those fantasy $#@! you post will never ever happen. Isla for 9 mil....lol

Thank god the international break is over and we can finally see Juve again and stop wasting time with those ridiculous fantasy teams... And with the 27 mil from zaza and isla we are going to buy isco and veratti
You can not compare zaza and llorente.
Zaza is 6 years younger than llorente. Zaza's salary just half of llorente's.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

Dude, really I stopped reading. Asamoah hasn't kicked a ball in a year and a half and before that he showed us he couldn't put in a decent cross even if his life depended on it. While there were probably only 2-3 games in a juve jersey where he actually played as a fullback. You're just being stubborn, your loss.

We bought Mandzukic to replace Llorente, Zaza to replace Matri. In the long run Zaza is a cheap player on a low salary with resale value and guess what; the transfer amount is spread out. What a surprise.

Someone

Sep 4, 2015
its funny to see you say asamoah cant play as LB, but cuadrado and pereyra can be second strikers. no doubt you can stop reading.

In the long run Zaza is a cheap player.
a 3rd striker worth 18mil :hellyes:. and im being stubborn..

i just said that there were more pressing matters than getting a LB or 4 strikers.
sandro joined and asamoah will probably return to his natural position, thats great, it did help with the lack of CM's.
just dont tell me we have enough second strikers and attacking midfielders. we only have dybala and hernanes as second strikers and pereyra and hernanes as attacking midfielders. that is while we have 3 TM. so yes, soon we will probably see how the idea you fancy of 2 "deep strikers" works.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
its funny to see you say asamoah cant play as LB, but cuadrado and pereyra can be second strikers. no doubt you can stop reading.

a 3rd striker worth 18mil :hellyes:. and im being stubborn..

i just said that there were more pressing matters than getting a LB or 4 strikers.
sandro joined and asamoah will probably return to his natural position, thats great, it did help with the lack of CM's.
just dont tell me we have enough second strikers and attacking midfielders. we only have dybala and hernanes as second strikers and pereyra and hernanes as attacking midfielders. that is while we have 3 TM. so yes, soon we will probably see how the idea you fancy of 2 "deep strikers" works.
Dude, I'm not saying they can be a second striker. I'm saying they can operate behind a striker and as Allegri preached the four-three-'and then we'll see' tactic it's very easy to see how.

Yes, 18 mil spread out over 5 years is only a little over 3 million, you know. And he only cost us 10,5 million btw. Without the sale there wouldn't have been a buy this summer, connect the dots and do some math. Plus keep in mind his resale value... We can easily sell him and make a profit.

I guess you were preaching the same thing last season when we bought Pereyra and his importance is there for everyone to see now. Not even mentioning Morata when we had Llorente starting. Hierarchies are not written in stone, you know. The management buys 23-26 quality players, the rest is up yo Allegri.

Oct 3, 2004

Proved it for the first half of 2012/2013 After 2013 CAN he pretty much has been on and off. I wonder if he'll be used as the thriving DMC he once was at Udinese.

fact is -
I agree, we should;ve been more patient with Coman. Nevertheless, disagree that Cuadrado is flop material. Is adapted to Serie A with Lecce, Udine, and Fiorentina. I see him doing well with Juve, I'm just not sure in which position. Could be an AMC as a link-up to the strikers.

False9 - I haven't heard that term in a year or so. Would be interesting if Allegri dabbled down that tactical route...:)

Someone

Sep 4, 2015
Yes, 18 mil spread out over 5 years is only a little over 3 million, you know. And he only cost us 10,5 million btw. Without the sale there wouldn't have been a buy this summer, connect the dots and do some math. Plus keep in mind his resale value... We can easily sell him and make a profit.

I guess you were preaching the same thing last season when we bought Pereyra and his importance is there for everyone to see now. Not even mentioning Morata when we had Llorente starting. Hierarchies are not written in stone, you know. The management buys 23-26 quality players, the rest is up yo Allegri.
juve bought him from samp for 3.5, then sold 50% for 2.5 to sassuolo, then sassuolo purchased him for another 7.5, but juve had the option to buy back for 15 or 18(depends on dates of purchase), so basically after receiving 10 mil from sassuolo, juve bought him for 18. so yea eventually he did "only" cost 11.5mil euro. that is one way to look at it but if juventus wouldnt have bought him back, marrota wouldve had another 18mil to spend. installments or not cash is cash.

unfortunately :biggrin:, i did not preach here last year, though i did not understand some of marrota transfers, pereyra wasnt one of them though(didnt really understand the comparison, he joined on loan with opt to buy in this summer), was more in favor of conte.

Proved it for the first half of 2012/2013 After 2013 CAN he pretty much has been on and off. I wonder if he'll be used as the thriving DMC he once was at Udinese.
its the second time he returned from CAN broken, hopefully no more injuries for him.

hope you guys are right about cuadrado and i am wrong.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
juve bought him from samp for 3.5, then sold 50% for 2.5 to sassuolo, then sassuolo purchased him for another 7.5, but juve had the option to buy back for 15 or 18(depends on dates of purchase), so basically after receiving 10 mil from sassuolo, juve bought him for 18. so yea eventually he did "only" cost 11.5mil euro. that is one way to look at it but if juventus wouldnt have bought him back, marrota wouldve had another 18mil to spend. installments or not cash is cash.

unfortunately :biggrin:, i did not preach here last year, though i did not understand some of marrota transfers, pereyra wasnt one of them though(didnt really understand the comparison, he joined on loan with opt to buy in this summer), was more in favor of conte.

its the second time he returned from CAN broken, hopefully no more injuries for him.

hope you guys are right about cuadrado and i am wrong.
18 mil more, yes but spread over a few years. So it would've barely made a difference this mercato. It's not as if not buying Zaza would've gotten us Draxler or anyone else. We're very prudent and we continue to buy players at our valuation, so the 42 mil Wolfsburg payed for him was never going to work out in our case.

Anyway, good chat. Hope Zaza can prove the doubters wrong ;)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He would have ran to the Premier League, because the money and prestige is worth taking the risk of flopping.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.football-italia.net/72791/insigne-%E2%80%98good-see-juventus-struggle%E2%80%99
@Osman right now.

QlaIL.gif

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
Horst Heldt in an "Kicker"-interview: "I think that Julian hoped for (the) Juventus (move to materialise) until the end, but their interest was never to be taken as serious, as Juve wanted to make it appear in public."

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i still like the guy :boh:
I do too, its expected for a rival player to not want us to do well, I wouldnt hold it against one of our players saying that about Milan/Inter etc (Napoli too insignificant).

- - - Updated - - -

Horst Heldt in an "Kicker"-interview: "I think that Julian hoped for (the) Juventus (move to materialise) until the end, but their interest was never to be taken as serious, as Juve wanted to make it appear in public."
Contradicts what Draxler just said himself:

“From the outside, maybe my move isn’t understandable,” Draxler told German outlet Bild.

“Schalke are a great club in Germany. Many people thought that if I left it would be for a top foreign club, but I decided not to go abroad as I didn’t feel ready for that kind of move.”

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
@PedroFlu Do we stand a chance for Gabriel Jesus from Palmeiras? How much would he cost?
It's hard to say right now, he's really in the very beginning of his career.

But given his blatant talent, I'd say it's unlikely Palmeiras sell him now, in view of being able to get a huge amount for him in 2 or 3 years, while having the sportive performances for this period. Lucas Moura was sold by 30M or something.

So if a team would get him now, they'd have to overpay. I'd say at least 12M, if the player pushes to leave. But highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)