Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
buy and loan out to a serie b club. the quality of the swiss league is horrible. if you take into account the horrible goal keeping you even see in that video he should have way better numbers than only 17 goals in 42 appearances. the 13 assists are pretty good, but i am very sceptical because of the very weak nature of the swiss leage.

look at the top scorer list of 2014/2015. none of those guys would even play for a relegation aspirant in italy:

http://www.worldfootball.net/goalgetter/sui-super-league-2014-2015/
Chiumento! :tuttosport:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And we also would've been an attacker short. Balance is key, Lichtsteiner can be replaced in 2 years from now, a LB was a much more pressing issue.
We are already an attacker short thanks to that spectacular loan deal of Coman. Only id sooner not have bought or sold zaza and kept coman on the basis we need a support striker if dybala is out

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And we also would've been an attacker short. Balance is key, Lichtsteiner can be replaced in 2 years from now, a LB was a much more pressing issue.
We are still an attacker short :shifty: Also, had we not sold Coman or bought Zaza, we'd still have 4 strikers ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, who is Tielesman, and is he the same guy as Tielsman? The spelling keeps changing everyday, so I am not sure if it is the same guy :shifty: :numnum:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In theory you could negate the loss of Dybala by playing a 4-3-2-1, that's where players like Cuadrado, Hernanes or Pereyra would prove useful. I also think that Morata +1 is fine in a 3-5-2, provided the right players are used as wing backs.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Seems like the Spanish press are determined to push this 'Isco for Morata' rumour for the next 12 months, even going as far as mentioning it for January. Obviously that's complete bollocks, but makes me wonder for next summer.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Seems like the Spanish press are determined to push this 'Isco for Morata' rumour for the next 12 months, even going as far as mentioning it for January. Obviously that's complete bollocks, but makes me wonder for next summer.
Italian press will produce gold.

I can already see it.

CDS: Pogba and Morata to leave. Cycle is over.

GDS: Mata, Isco, Spanish Juve

TS: Juve is Italian future, Berardi and Veratti

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We are still an attacker short :shifty: Also, had we not sold Coman or bought Zaza, we'd still have 4 strikers ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, who is Tielesman, and is he the same guy as Tielsman? The spelling keeps changing everyday, so I am not sure if it is the same guy :shifty: :numnum:
Well, not entirely... Coman is simply not fitted to play this formation and if you do count him, we should also count in Cuadrado, which makes 5 attackers.

- - - Updated - - -

We are already an attacker short thanks to that spectacular loan deal of Coman. Only id sooner not have bought or sold zaza and kept coman on the basis we need a support striker if dybala is out
A support striker, which Coman isn't. See above.

@JuveJay says it right, by playing 4-3-2-1 which is simply a very minor tweak, we don't need a 5th striker.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Losing Morata and Pogba next Summer would be absolutely disastrous, if we sell Pogba, we need to try and get rid of the buyback clause from Madrid.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
buy and loan out to a serie b club. the quality of the swiss league is horrible. if you take into account the horrible goal keeping you even see in that video he should have way better numbers than only 17 goals in 42 appearances. the 13 assists are pretty good, but i am very sceptical because of the very weak nature of the swiss leage.

look at the top scorer list of 2014/2015. none of those guys would even play for a relegation aspirant in italy:

http://www.worldfootball.net/goalgetter/sui-super-league-2014-2015/
What are you talking about?! Why would he accept playing for a serie b club when he is way better than that?!
In our current setup he is behind Dybala Morata and Mandzukic but... better than Zaza
He could start for many serie a sides! he might even start for top Italian teams

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Losing Morata and Pogba next Summer would be absolutely disastrous, if we sell Pogba, we need to try and get rid of the buyback clause from Madrid.
not as disastrous as losing Vidal, Pirlo and Tevez but when you add Pogba and Morata as well then yes, it's a massive disaster.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It would make things difficult because we'd be integrating two new key players in the squad again. But Marotta would theoretically have 135M euros to spend on them.

Someone

Sep 4, 2015
attacker short? zaza is the 3rd choice for the target man role. he was and still not needed.
balance is the key indeed, though at the moment we dont even have a proper replacement for the second striker(dybala), only hernanes can play there too.

LB was not a pressing matter considering asamoah, nor RB. at the moment juve lack depth and quality in attack.

Well, not entirely... Coman is simply not fitted to play this formation and if you do count him, we should also count in Cuadrado, which makes 5 attackers.

- - - Updated - - -

A support striker, which Coman isn't. See above.

@JuveJay says it right, by playing 4-3-2-1 which is simply a very minor tweak, we don't need a 5th striker.
i wouldnt rush predicting coman is not fit at any forward role.
coman is still very young, he can adapt to new positions, he also needs to play in order to improve. as a 2nd choice he is great, and he did play great vs udinese as support striker. much better option than aging hernanes or weak cuadrado.

It would make things difficult because we'd be integrating two new key players in the squad again. But Marotta would theoretically have 135M euros to spend on them.
the last thing we need is another mercato with 135mil budget for marrota. he would replace morata with matri and pogba with nocerino.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What about us going all in for De Gea in January?

If Man U want to dance with Real, why not? Bye Neto....
Dont know what all that fuss about him - He is a good GK but its not like he is the new Buffon or something
Also I think it would be very stupid as except for Buffon Chiellini Bonucci and Pogba every position could be strengthen and should be strengthen before should consider a new GK
As for a future Buffon replacement - Neto isnt bad but I really rate Atletico`s Oblak! Scuffet also should be still looked at as well as Perin but like I said it would be stupid to do it now as our mid is not as good as last season and could easily be strengthen our attack is not as strong as last season. The only place we are as good (or better) than last year is our defence (and GK)
With Pogba off to Barcelona next year I think we should get 2 midfielders 1.Verratti 2. A strong AM with Isco as first preference and Anderson 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)