Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
i actually believe Heldt's story, Draxler will obviously not say he wanted to join Juve over Wolfbusrg now that he is there, its just how players operate. But its clear as daylight he was pushing for us and typical Beppe didn't do enough when Schalke wanted 30m.
Come on u really cant still believe that 30m€ BS..it should have been clear that it was nonsense from the beginning. Wolfsburg r going to pay over 40m€ at the end and that was the money Heldt was asking for.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Come on u really cant still believe that 30m€ BS..it should have been clear that it was nonsense from the beginning. Wolfsburg r going to pay over 40m€ at the end and that was the money Heldt was asking for.
wolfsburg wasn't in the picture until the very end when they talked to Draxler. Until then all Schalke used to say is that they got an insulting 15 mill offer and then that they haven't received any official offers yet since then and that Juventus is not serious.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Draxler isnt the cure anyway...
We need a very strong forward to partner Morata... The question is who can we get mid season?
as for our mid Pogba Marchisio Hernanes could be ok Cuadrado isnt bad but we still need better! I dont think we could get anything better until the summer.. maybe Anderson but still I doubt it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)