Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
On the ac milan forum they were pretty pumped about him being linked to Milan..

(yes I go there often.. To have a laugh at them when their dreams get crushed on a daily basis :lol:)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@DelPiero84, @j0ker , @PowerNedved

First of all, I wanted to say that I respect all my fellow Juventini and I think it's very cool to be on this forum where I see other people from around the world share the same passion for Juve as I do.

Regarding me putting Juventus in the same "bracket" as Atletico f.ex, the first bracket being Real, Barca, Bayern etc: Of course Juventus is a bigger club than Atletico, of course Juventus have way more revenue. My point is people very often miss the difference between Juventus' financial "ability" and their "willingness". Of course, if we really wanted, we could go out an make an astronomic bid for a certain player, but the business model of Juventus is not built that way. Our highest earner today is Paul Pogba on 4,5m. That says a lot about how efficient and healthy this club is driven. We've been very smart on the transfer market, and if we pay a lot for a player, we will not splash out excessive salaries on top of that like City, Real, United, Barca etc. With our business model being that way, Gundogan comes into the picture.

If you put money aside, we have a great chance at him. But if the player continues like now, I feel he will receive a substantial offer from a top club which we won't compete with. Its not how we do business. Now if the player puts money aside, of course we're a great option for him. But our business model/transfer model being this way, I think we're in that second bracket. And quite frankly, I think that's the way we want it as well, nothing wrong with being wise with your money and don't run the club to the ground. When I mentioned Atletico, I didn't mean it literally by detail. They have some of that same kind of mentality; they will spend big occasionally, but mostly their very wise and sensible about how they do business as well. Both Atletico and Juve will not be the type of clubs going into ludacris bidding wars with others. They set a certain limit, and if the selling club isn't accepting that limit, they're moving on.

Forza Juve.
Excellent post, sir.

However I have to disagree with you on one thing.

Anyone who goes into a bidding war for anything to do with Ludacris, is simply ludicrous. :D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Napoli is offering 25m for Rugani and West Ham 27m for Zaza, they're the fourth choice in their respective positions. With that money we could easily get replacement for both and still have plenty to spend on a top player.
Selling Zaza for 27 million (if reports are even somewhat true) can be discussed, though it's not a straightforward decision, he's really a great player to have around for the 4th striker spot, perfect for that role imo.

But selling Rugani for anything less than an astronomical sum would be idiotic, and in essence another Verratti scenario.

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent post, sir.

Anyone who goes into a bidding war for anything to do with Ludacris, is simply ludicrous. :D
:D

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Excellent post, sir.

Thank you Sir for pointing that out 👌

My username isn't "TheTruth" because i think im always right. For those of you who follow the NBA, you might have heard of a player named Paul Pierce whos nickname is "The Truth". He's a bit older now but my god what a player he was in his prime.
Just a clarification.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He has gone even more weird and aggressive lately, definitely stepped it up a notch :rofl:

Now all of a sudden he takes random posts from random members on here extremely seriously, when in latter days he'd consider them nothing short of peasands.
I used to be a big fan of Gundogan, so i asked how good he was, some said "as good as before", i looked up some 2015 articles and they confirmed it. :shifty:

ALso i'm not aggressive

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
@DelPiero84, @j0ker , @PowerNedved

First of all, I wanted to say that I respect all my fellow Juventini and I think it's very cool to be on this forum where I see other people from around the world share the same passion for Juve as I do.

Regarding me putting Juventus in the same "bracket" as Atletico f.ex, the first bracket being Real, Barca, Bayern etc: Of course Juventus is a bigger club than Atletico, of course Juventus have way more revenue. My point is people very often miss the difference between Juventus' financial "ability" and their "willingness". Of course, if we really wanted, we could go out an make an astronomic bid for a certain player, but the business model of Juventus is not built that way. Our highest earner today is Paul Pogba on 4,5m. That says a lot about how efficient and healthy this club is driven. We've been very smart on the transfer market, and if we pay a lot for a player, we will not splash out excessive salaries on top of that like City, Real, United, Barca etc. With our business model being that way, Gundogan comes into the picture.

If you put money aside, we have a great chance at him. But if the player continues like now, I feel he will receive a substantial offer from a top club which we won't compete with. Its not how we do business. Now if the player puts money aside, of course we're a great option for him. But our business model/transfer model being this way, I think we're in that second bracket. And quite frankly, I think that's the way we want it as well, nothing wrong with being wise with your money and don't run the club to the ground. When I mentioned Atletico, I didn't mean it literally by detail. They have some of that same kind of mentality; they will spend big occasionally, but mostly their very wise and sensible about how they do business as well. Both Atletico and Juve will not be the type of clubs going into ludacris bidding wars with others. They set a certain limit, and if the selling club isn't accepting that limit, they're moving on.

Forza Juve.
Quoted for the truth.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Juventus are moving to trump Liverpool for Red Star Belgrade midfielder Marko Grujic.

Red Star directors declared last week they were selling Grujic to Liverpool in January. However, the move has stalled after a collapse over personal terms.

Grujic's father has also voiced his protest against the deal.

Meanwhile, Sportitalia says Juve are now stepping in.

The Bianconeri are discussing a deal involving Genoa, which would sign Grujic for €4 million ahead of eventually selling him onto Juve next summer

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juventus are moving to trump Liverpool for Red Star Belgrade midfielder Marko Grujic.

Red Star directors declared last week they were selling Grujic to Liverpool in January. However, the move has stalled after a collapse over personal terms.

Grujic's father has also voiced his protest against the deal.

Meanwhile, Sportitalia says Juve are now stepping in.

The Bianconeri are discussing a deal involving Genoa, which would sign Grujic for €4 million ahead of eventually selling him onto Juve next summer
@Gagi

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Or mention Dule, this guy is apparently Serbias biggiest talent with Zivkovic. A little golden generation coming up after they won U 20 world cup in the summer.

But we allways lightly rumoured to Serbian talents and never actually get any so prolly empty talk as usual.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Have to say Fabregas has been extremely poor for Chelsea this season.
I don't have stats with me but he's been a turnover machine for them making Chelsea very susceptible on the break.

His pace will suit Serie A but again another player living on old reputation.He's a high earner at Chelsea too so I'm not entirely sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)