Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Fabregas and Mata are both $#@!

Get Xhaka or Gundogan , or even Moutinho
Are you serious?! Fabregas is definitely WC!
Fabregas and Ozil are two assist machines! we will be lucky to have one of those 2
Mata is a great player but I can understand why you also see cons in him but Fabregas will definitely add some creativity!
Xhaka is a good player and so is Gundogan although I was never impressed with Moutinho...

PowerNedved

Mar 21, 2014
Napoli is offering 25m for Rugani and West Ham 27m for Zaza, they're the fourth choice in their respective positions. With that money we could easily get replacement for both and still have plenty to spend on a top player.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
My God they are still going on about this Rugani sale. FFS the Italian sports media is beyond pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

So these goblins in the Italian media (GdS and Di Marzio) are claiming that we are very close to signing Mandragora from Genoa (18 year old, young quite hyped up Italian CM, debuted against us last season) and keeping him on loan at Pescara til the end of the season.

I like how we just hoover up the young Italian talent ASAP these days. We won't ever let another Verratti scenario occur it seems.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You think you get alot of fucking time

but wait untill you send whatsapps or snapchats to your misses ;)
What if you dump her and she posts your dick pics of Facebook?

He has gone even more weird and aggressive lately, definitely stepped it up a notch :rofl:

Now all of a sudden he takes random posts from random members on here extremely seriously, when in latter days he'd consider them nothing short of peasands.
whoscored is to him what transfermarkt was to RUS. :touched:

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
I've heard a lot of crap here, and undoubtedly I've contributed to some, but trying to argue for pages that Atletico is on par with Juve regarding finances and overall ambition, that we're at about the same level of attraction for players is ludicrous. Or work of elaborate troll.
@DelPiero84, @j0ker , @PowerNedved

First of all, I wanted to say that I respect all my fellow Juventini and I think it's very cool to be on this forum where I see other people from around the world share the same passion for Juve as I do.

Regarding me putting Juventus in the same "bracket" as Atletico f.ex, the first bracket being Real, Barca, Bayern etc: Of course Juventus is a bigger club than Atletico, of course Juventus have way more revenue. My point is people very often miss the difference between Juventus' financial "ability" and their "willingness". Of course, if we really wanted, we could go out an make an astronomic bid for a certain player, but the business model of Juventus is not built that way. Our highest earner today is Paul Pogba on 4,5m. That says a lot about how efficient and healthy this club is driven. We've been very smart on the transfer market, and if we pay a lot for a player, we will not splash out excessive salaries on top of that like City, Real, United, Barca etc. With our business model being that way, Gundogan comes into the picture.

If you put money aside, we have a great chance at him. But if the player continues like now, I feel he will receive a substantial offer from a top club which we won't compete with. Its not how we do business. Now if the player puts money aside, of course we're a great option for him. But our business model/transfer model being this way, I think we're in that second bracket. And quite frankly, I think that's the way we want it as well, nothing wrong with being wise with your money and don't run the club to the ground. When I mentioned Atletico, I didn't mean it literally by detail. They have some of that same kind of mentality; they will spend big occasionally, but mostly their very wise and sensible about how they do business as well. Both Atletico and Juve will not be the type of clubs going into ludacris bidding wars with others. They set a certain limit, and if the selling club isn't accepting that limit, they're moving on.

Forza Juve.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

First of all, I wanted to say that I respect all my fellow Juventini and I think it's very cool to be on this forum where I see other people from around the world share the same passion for Juve as I do.

Regarding me putting Juventus in the same "bracket" as Atletico f.ex, the first bracket being Real, Barca, Bayern etc: Of course Juventus is a bigger club than Atletico, of course Juventus have way more revenue. My point is people very often miss the difference between Juventus' financial "ability" and their "willingness". Of course, if we really wanted, we could go out an make an astronomic bid for a certain player, but the business model of Juventus is not built that way. Our highest earner today is Paul Pogba on 4,5m. That says a lot about how efficient and healthy this club is driven. We've been very smart on the transfer market, and if we pay a lot for a player, we will not splash out excessive salaries on top of that like City, Real, United, Barca etc. With our business model being that way, Gundogan comes into the picture.

If you put money aside, we have a great chance at him. But if the player continues like now, I feel he will receive a substantial offer from a top club which we won't compete with. Its not how we do business. Now if the player puts money aside, of course we're a great option for him. But our business model/transfer model being this way, I think we're in that second bracket. And quite frankly, I think that's the way we want it as well, nothing wrong with being wise with your money and don't run the club to the ground. When I mentioned Atletico, I didn't mean it literally by detail. They have some of that same kind of mentality; they will spend big occasionally, but mostly their very wise and sensible about how they do business as well. Both Atletico and Juve will not be the type of clubs going into ludacris bidding wars with others. They set a certain limit, and if the selling club isn't accepting that limit, they're moving on.

Forza Juve.
Fantastic post. Calm, rational, intelligent. Cheers to you. :delpiero:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Forza Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)